Tomix Fine Rail Bulk Order coming! Want some?

rpierce000

rpierce000

We are setting up our Fine Rail stocking order with our supplier.

If you have a need for Fine Rail and are in the USA, we will be selling at Japanese LIST PRICE converted at 79 yen to the dollar (at least for now that is what the bank is charging...) Remember you are only going to be paying shipping from Seattle,WA, not Tokyo, we cover the shipping over the Pacific.  This is a huge savings, especially on smaller orders.

I would be happy to make sure that anything you need is in that order. We are getting two of most points and 5-10 of most other things.

If anyone wants anything else, we can dump that in there as well.

Late June is the LATEST this should be here, but given the vagaries of shipping I could see it pushing the July 4th weekend.

I would also be interested in what people think should be in the NEXT box.

Too bad I'm not living in the US for that account. I'd have ordered a few unmotorised mini-point sets. :cheesy It's surely a great alternative you're offering for the members here! We should have something like that in Europe (JMR in Kamen is quite expensive in that regard).

Anyone have any information about the demand for R140 points (mini-curve points). I have a hunch a lot of US interest in Tomix track is for the mini-curve components, since no other brand has a comparable product.

rpierce000

I do know that we brought in a little mini tram track and most of it has already sold, so we will be restocking that at higher levels.

lordwinslow2

Cool,

I will be in a better position to order when I am back from Europe.  I have a list of track I need for a mini tram layout and depot. 

Winslow