Has anyone else been having trouble viewing the forum with Tapatalk? (Android)

I attempt to load posts, and it sits at "Processing" until it gives up with a blank screen.

Just for fun, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the app to no effect.

Did not know the forum was on Tapatalk, use it for another forum and have had no problem.

Will try later and let you know

CaptOblivious

Didn't know anyone actually used that! I'll see if the plugin needs updating here.

CaptOblivious

And...off looking for an update, I see that it is currently under review for not playing nice with other mods...hrm...maybe it ought to be removed rather than updated.

Alrighty.  If nothing, a removal of the plugin would remove the little message that pops up when you try to access the forum from an android web browser.

Hello,

I'm trying to access this forum from my iPhone with Tapatalk app, but it's not possible. My device reports a message: "Not possible to access to the forum, it is restricted or the plugin doesn't work"  ???

Please, could you help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance & Best Regards,

Rintintin.

I can't access the formum with tapatalk since many months. It's a cool tool for mobile devices, makes using forums easy.

I can't access the formum with tapatalk since many months. It's a cool tool for mobile devices, makes using forums easy.

really ?

I hate tapatalk with a passion 

Martijn Meerts

Not sure it supports tapatalk actually, we changed forum software quite a few months ago, and the new software has a native mobile theme, which seems to work reasonably well. Haven't used tapatalk since forever considering it used to crash all the time :)

Martijn Meerts

Not quite sure.. I've been real busy with work the past weeks, and it's not looking like it'll slow down anytime soon. I really need to be able to sit down for a day and go through all the template changes. Upgrading the software itself is easy enough, but the custom template needs updating as well, and that's not an automated process.

Martijn Meerts

I just installed a tapatalk plugin, it might possibly work now ;)

Edit: just checked.. It does work, but you need to re-register the forum in the Tapatalk app. If you look for JNS Forum, 2 of them will show up. You'll need the one that displays the full logo instead of just the letters 'jns' ..

The old one is from the old forum software, and I don't seem to have access to the account that was used to register that forum on Tapatalk. I'm thinking Don might need to have a look at that, and remove it if possible.

Edited by Martijn Meerts