Just getting plain text.

Just wondering if there is anything wrong with the forum. From the second time I logged on today I've just been getting plain text without the graphics as in the screen capture below. I don't think I've inadvertently changed any settings and other sites appear as normal.

post-218-13569927702262_thumb.jpg

this happenes to me on random sites sometimes apparently got something todo with your net providers system maybe being busy or glitchy

Try a force-refresh with either [ctrl|shift|option]-F5 depending on your browser/platform.

Looks like the CSS has changed or not downloaded correctly to your machine, so the styling is missing.

Your browser then caches the screwed up styling and the site wont display until that is invalidated.

If your ISP is caching it, then there is nothing you can really do....

So, you're best bet is to open the browser, go to this site then hit either:

Ctrl-F5, Option-F5 or Shift-F5.

CaptOblivious

StevenH is right: your browser failed to download the CSS file. Might have been the result of a tarnsient server glitch, but is likely not to worry about, unless it continues after a force refresh as suggested above.

Thanks for letting us know though!

Try a force-refresh with either [ctrl|shift|option]-F5 depending on your browser/platform.

Looks like the CSS has changed or not downloaded correctly to your machine, so the styling is missing.

Your browser then caches the screwed up styling and the site wont display until that is invalidated.

If your ISP is caching it, then there is nothing you can really do....

So, you're best bet is to open the browser, go to this site then hit either:

Ctrl-F5, Option-F5 or Shift-F5.

Ctrl-F5 worked, thanks for that, don't know why I didn't think of it.