Changes to ebay shipping notification / Plaza Japan ?

David

I haven't bought anything large on ebay in a while, but last Saturday I ordered a new E231 set and some decoders from Plaza Japan with a request for EMS combined shipping. I had the payment request waiting for me Sunday morning and he must have been online (about 10pm in Japan) because it was marked shipped an hour later. The shipment notification email said "Your package has been processed for shipment and will be shipped within 2 business days." - so it's marked shipped, but not actually shipped?

This has become a concern because it's Friday and I still don't have the EMS tracking number. 'My Ebay' shows "---" under the tracking number label. Should I contact Plaza Japan to find out what is going on or has something changed in the way ebay works?

No idea what the problem is with ebay, or if was because of a typo by Plaza, but he's responded back with the tracking information. The package is already past customs and at the city sorting facilities. I hope this was just a one time thing, and not a change or new limitation in the way ebay lists tracking numbers.

I haven't bought anything large on ebay in a while, but last Saturday I ordered a new E231 set and some decoders from Plaza Japan with a request for EMS combined shipping. I had the payment request waiting for me Sunday morning and he must have been online (about 10pm in Japan) because it was marked shipped an hour later. The shipment notification email said "Your package has been processed for shipment and will be shipped within 2 business days." - so it's marked shipped, but not actually shipped?

This has become a concern because it's Friday and I still don't have the EMS tracking number. 'My Ebay' shows "---" under the tracking number label. Should I contact Plaza Japan to find out what is going on or has something changed in the way ebay works?

Hey

I have offen bought from plaza japan, and every time they mark item as shipped only hours after i bought the item , even though it is weekend, so im sure that they mark parcel as shipped this fast to get high  shipping rate feed back, even though the item has not been shipped yet.

regards

brian

lordwinslow2

I have ordered from Plaza twice now, and each time I had my stuff within 5 business days after I have made the payment.  I have had to ask them for the EMS tracking numbers as they never sent them to me.  Even with that small thing, my stuff is always shipped right away and packed very carefully. 

Winslow

I regularly use Plaza and have never had any problems, sometimes i think the dispatch flag comes up as soon as they have picked the order and packed it - auto generated by their stock control system.