GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

The KiHa 110s are nice but I think I'll limit myself to the Oykot, can run it with my Shinano Railway 115s. The Voiture Amitie version doesn't excite me too much so I'm safe there. 

11 hours ago, disturbman said:

I foresee that @cteno4and @JR 500系might not be able to mark themselves as safe.

GGGrrrrrr...... must.... resist......

i dont like the cute little cartoons on a bright yellow train.... i dont like the cute little cartoons on a bright yellow train.... i dont like the cute little cartoons on a bright yellow train.... i dont like the cute little cartoons on a bright yellow train.... i dont like the cute little cartoons on a bright yellow train.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, JR 500系 said:

NNNooooo.... WWWhhhhyyyyyy

Exactly what I thought when I saw Tomix announcing the 'Sanmei' and 'Shisui' KiHa...

Das Steinkopf

That's good it looks like my wallet gets to take a bit of a breather for the later part of the year as far as Japanese stock is considered, I have already lashed out aplenty on Greenmax models this year with a fleet of numerous Meitetsu trains as well as some JR Tokai 211-6000 Series GG Sets.

So Greenmax is offering three Hokkaido passenger sets this October from their economy kit line and I know I’m in trouble.

We knew. Did you already have the first Chichibu painted train? They are re-releasing it alongside the two others. That can make for a very expensive month, I'm surprised they didn't chose to spread the releases.

Edited by disturbman
Das Steinkopf
13 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

I thought I was going to cop it with the 119 Series but when I realised it's an Economy Kit I knew I had well and truly dodged a bullet, also luckily the Meitetsu 5300 Series and 5700 Series are not in the post 2008 condition so I won't be adding those to my roster.

• Like 1

Yes the deadhead train looked quite fun as a set although no power car for the Meitetsu 1700 series, and possibly no lights to run it separately by the looks of it. It seems to be 2 sets of car 1 and 2 from the 6 car units. Car 1 and 2 have a different window arrangement from cars 3-6 and I assume superior seating too as there are only about 50 seats compared to 128 in the other cars.  A very niche set to produce.

• Like 1