GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

The blue version is very stunning, this one is even more vibrant!

yes mr wallet and ms credit card are not going to be happy with me...

jeff

Ah seems like they did a few 😄 For me GM is kinda weird as a manufacturer, a lot of their stuff doesn‘t seem to deliver what the price tag would assume in my opinion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2
2 hours ago, JR 500系 said:

What's with the Kiha200 by the way... i'm sure i've seen quite a few releases on them....

No, it was 220s. The red and SSL 200s were due for a rerelease. Last release was mid 2016. I was expecting that announcement to come soon.

Das Steinkopf
1 hour ago, disturbman said:

JR 500系 was marked as safe in the Great Greenmax Announcements of February 2021.

I think I can add myself to that list as well since there is no Meitetsu trains on the list and I already have a 4 car KiHa 75-400/500 set and have no desire to add anymore of them to my JR Tokai fleet.

Finally I was able to get the Toyoko Inn reserved, every time I've seen it up for preorder before the reservation was closed when I tried to order. Hopefully SAL is back by August...

3 hours ago, nah00 said:

Finally I was able to get the Toyoko Inn reserved, every time I've seen it up for preorder before the reservation was closed when I tried to order. Hopefully SAL is back by August...

Congratulations! 

I recently missed out on the preorder of the electrical substation. I left it in my shopping cart for a few days and it was sold out when I went to buy it. Amazing how quickly these things sell out. 

6 hours ago, gavino200 said:

Congratulations! 

I recently missed out on the preorder of the electrical substation. I left it in my shopping cart for a few days and it was sold out when I went to buy it. Amazing how quickly these things sell out. 

You think that is bad, try ordering smokeless powder now.  If you can find it, it lasts a couple minutes before being sold out.  I was in the middle of checking out and one of the ones in my cart had gone out of stock in the minute it took me to get that to that point in the checkout.  Luckily the Japanese stuff is not quite that in demand...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, I was imagining it was some kind of weathering powder or something. Hard to imagine it would be available in Japan anyway.

On topic, I am delighted to see Greenmax re-releasing their concrete viaduct kit in March, I've been after one for ages. (I don't have an online source for it, saw it on a poster in a shop).

• Like 2

http://www.greenmax.co.jp/image/new_release/new_release_202103_21.jpg

http://www.greenmax.co.jp/image/new_release/new_release_202103_12.jpg

Hot off the press! Might be getting the Multiple Tie Tamper 09-16 Plasser & Theurer Pure Color, missed the first release and looks great with the 

Ballast Regulator KSP2002E Plasser & Theurer Pure Color that i already got ~ looks great parked inside a train yard too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1