GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

Guest keio6000

Seems GM has gone all MA with prices.

The last few GM release posters are what I consider to be decent and popular selections.  hat said, while I dont know much about kansai, i can't help but suspect that somebody else has done that loop line 103 better and cheaper.  also, they have to release the seibu 2000 / 9000 with front railings INSTALLED.  at the price they are asking, it's just wrong not to. and if they leave them off entirely (as they have before with their 2000s), then that's just very poor.

Still the billion dollar question what's the hold up with ANYBODY releasing a keio 5000 and the various repaintings of it (like fujikyu)?  one of the best loved trains of all time.

Still the billion dollar question what's the hold up with ANYBODY releasing a keio 5000 and the various repaintings of it (like fujikyu)? one of the best loved trains of all time.

Overabundance of Tomytec models. Yes, no lights, not RTR models, but they're all over the place.

Guest keio6000

Overabundance of Tomytec models. Yes, no lights, not RTR models, but they're all over the place.

Kinda (and i own most of the Tomytecs).  You can't even come close to a full Keio set as there have been no middle cars released.  The ancient endou sets still fetch a fortune.

One of the issues is like the Seibu 2000 and certain other commuters, the 5000 was released in a few different subtle variants that dont lend themselves well to a single mould.

Anyway, I'm sure somebody will do it soon. They are running out of ideas otherwise ha ha :)

On a separate topic i swear all my regular tongue in cheek MA bashing will come to an end if MA releases a RTR green "takao" 8000 as there's probably a pretty decent chance they will.

Kinda (and i own most of the Tomytecs).  You can't even come close to a full Keio set as there have been no middle cars released.  The ancient endou sets still fetch a fortune.

Yes, Tomytec released a set with middle cars two years ago: https://www.keio.co.jp/news/backnumber/news_release2014/nr140716_collection5000kei.pdf

Next to that, Greenmax just announced a re-release of the Keiō 5000 as a pre-painted kit: http://www.jp-ngauge.info/ngi/2016/06/greenmax-ab20-1.html

- 1164T, 5000 Series 4-car motorised set (¥12,000);

- 1164S, 5000 Series 4-car non-motorised set (¥8,000);

- 1164C, 5000 Series 2-car add-on cab car set (¥5,000);

- 1164F, 5100 Series 3-car add-on set (¥6,500);

Gordon Werner

「GREENMAX 公式サイト「製品化決定速報」更新(抜粋)」 10月以降の新製品・再生産品 完成品:名鉄1200系リニューアル車B編成6両編成 仕様変更再生産:阪神1000系基本6両編成/先頭車2両動力付/先頭車2両動力無し 

Meitetsu series 1200 renewal car B train 6-car formation without the motor specification change reproduction: Hanshin 1000 series ' Basic 6-car formation and lead car 2-car powered with / top car 2 car

new_release_201606_01.png

new_release_201502_02.jpg

So many questions..

What are these new liveries on the tie tamper?  I know I am still waiting on my pre-orders of the pale green and yellow versions.  I like the white/yellow/green/blue..

Are they finally going to open up pre-orders for the ballast machines?  Obviously, I will need both the pale green and yellow to go with the tie tampers I already have on pre-order.

Anyone heard any reports on when they will be releasing Tie Tampers and ballast machines?

Drat! Knew I should have pre-ordered. I don't normally pre-order due to the uncertainty around delivery dates and my finances at the time!

Das Steinkopf

Drat! Knew I should have pre-ordered. I don't normally pre-order due to the uncertainty around delivery dates and my finances at the time!

Loco1Hobby already has them in stock cheaper than Hobby Search and Nariichi is listing them soon on ModelTrainPlus so it's not too late.

Edited by Das Steinkopf

hard to resist not to have the 09-16 tamper... finally ended up with ordering one... may i know how about KSP2002E? does it get released together with 09-16?

Those of your lucky enough to be in Japan, Tam tam hobby stores were showing the Greenmax tamper for ¥9100 on their Twitter site. I assume that's less taxes though, but it sounded like a good deal.

Das Steinkopf

Those of your lucky enough to be in Japan, Tam tam hobby stores were showing the Greenmax tamper for ¥9100 on their Twitter site. I assume that's less taxes though, but it sounded like a good deal.

That would be without tax so you would be looking at ¥9828, Loco1 is ¥10,400 which is still pretty good.

• Like 1

FINALLY!

The E653-1000 in Inaho colours! I missed the first release and is looking around, and now there is another newer release! That is good news!

Also, FINALLY a Kintetsu in the newer colours! But not a big fan of the 12410 though... Perhaps a wait for the 16200 or 22300 instead?

Gordon Werner

NGI has posted a gallery of prototype photos of forthcoming Green Max releases here: https://picasaweb.google.com/ngauge.information/6313492917035578321?authkey=Gv1sRgCJeAk4OSjJfdXw&feat=embedwebsite

試作品掲載リスト

近鉄12410系 現行塗装・喫煙ルーム付き/新塗装・喫煙ルーム付き (パネル)
E653系1000番代 いなほ・ヘッドマーク付き (パネル)
JRキハ111形(200番台・八高線リバイバルカラー)
JRキハ111形(200番台・八高線)
JRキハ110形(200番台・八高線)
東武50090型フライング東上号リバイバルカラー
京急新1000形ステンレス車(SRアンテナ付き)
113系7700番台40N体質改善車
南海10000系サザン中間改造車編成
JR103系(関西形・分散冷房車)
名鉄3150系(5次車)
名鉄3300系(4次車)

• Like 1

Ooh nice! I'm about to hop on one of the red Odakyu 1000 Series today and Greenmax announces it as a model! This would be a very potential candidate for my first Odakyu train, even though it's not the cheapest...

YES! Finally the wait for that red Odakyu is over! I rode on this train in my last trip and also looking for this one for my Odakyu fleet... Finally able to get it!

That coupler thingy looks mighty interesting... Is it something like the Tomix JC25? I do realise that a lot of Green Max trains require cabin cars to cabin cars connection, like the Kintetsu fleet of 16400, Vista EX etc... This would be a good option over the Tomix one or the ugly towbar type connection which is included in the sets...