GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

I think many many people were anticipating the original E635 Series in Fresh Hitachi livery from Greenmax. A low-profile motor and a lower price than 2nd hand MicroAce sets will guarantee a definite hit! I'm kind of eyeballing the 4-car orange set now, since it occasionally ran as a single unit on the Mito line as a Special Rapid.

That's a model of a typical "Lion's Mansion", a chain of rental apartments pretty ubiquitous throughout large parts of Japan. Google "ライオンズマンション" for pictures.

Other labels are just details that they will reproduce the logo, texture and distinctive entrance on the model. Price not determined yet. Google image translate works well on this!

Wonder if this will be easy to modify for kitbashing!? Would be great if they did it a floor at a time so you sealed them off for more fun lighting and easy expansion or contraction. But that would be a bit more plastic so I assume standard greenmax walls.

Jeff

Oh wow... The new releases of Green Max will excite katoftw I think:

new_release_201602_02.jpg

new_release_201602_01.jpg

Kyushu cars galore! 

I'm kinda tempted by that Tobu 60000... Looks kinda cool ~~

That Tōbu 60000 is indeed cool! Finally it is announced! I'm kind of eyeballing that, but I shouldn't... I've never been on it and have only seen it from the window of JR East trains, though I love the front and colour scheme design. Even with a lack of red? Even with a lack of red...

Excited is a understatement.  Although disappointing to see the Standard and Nanohana versions 1500 yen more than the others.  The 817 is a must!

Cannot get them all. How to decide? haha

Edited by katoftw

That Tōbu 60000 is indeed cool! Finally it is announced! I'm kind of eyeballing that, but I shouldn't... I've never been on it and have only seen it from the window of JR East trains, though I love the front and colour scheme design. Even with a lack of red? Even with a lack of red...

Toni san you might just 'helped' me make a decision on that Tobu 60000 series....  :P  I have only 3 Tobu trains, and is always aiming 4 to run them together on the layout...

Excited is a understatement.  Although disappointing to see the Standard and Nanohana versions 1500 yen more than the others.  The 817 is a must!

Cannot get them all. How to decide? haha

Get them all! The colours on that Nanohana and the SSL is really beautiful... I CANNOT be tempted into Kyushu region....

Toni san you might just 'helped' me make a decision on that Tobu 60000 series.... :P I have only 3 Tobu trains, and is always aiming 4 to run them together on the layout...

Be careful though, as this train only runs on the Tobu Urban Park Line (Noda line).

Be careful though, as this train only runs on the Tobu Urban Park Line (Noda line).

Hhmmm.. means it wouldn't run together with the Tobu Spacia, the Tobu Ryomo and the Tobu 8000 series? That might swift the decision....

Now looking at that Kiha-200 SSL... I know it's Kyushu, but it looks REALLY good...

Hhmmm.. means it wouldn't run together with the Tobu Spacia, the Tobu Ryomo and the Tobu 8000 series? That might swift the decision....

The Tōbu 8000 runs with them in 6-car formation on the Noda Line and they meet up with the Spacia and Ryōmo at Kasukabe, so they're not entirely separate! ;)

The Tōbu 8000 runs with them in 6-car formation on the Noda Line and they meet up with the Spacia and Ryōmo at Kasukabe, so they're not entirely separate! ;)

Sharks.....  No way to avoid this then....   :(

Kashiwa sta. (柏) ;)

We love... Kashiwa!  HAha ~

The 'Professor' is holding that picture of the 60000 series which is again... tempting... This cute girl might actually helped me decide ....

Edited by JR 500系
Gordon Werner

What are they actually releasing?  All I see is some stock photos of working units.

Hankyu 6000 series 6050 and 8040 but original announcements have gone "poof"