GreenMax - New Releases

keitaro

And the Techno-Inspector got a boost in schedule dates and is scheduled to be released on 13th Oct, before the initial announced November!

HS has released more pictures of the coming Techno-Inspector:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10338414/10/0

10338414a.jpg

10338414a2.jpg

10338414a3.jpg

10338414a4.jpg

10338414b7.jpg

I like it already! I do hope they do something about the paint and the logo though... They look pretty rough at the moment...

*And a great job done on that track and ballast! 

• Like 3

Green Max just rolled out an impressively large list of new releases... Too many to be listed here... They can be viewed at HS site here under 'Reserve' tab:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/rail/

The one that caught my attention most was the Kintetsu 21020 Urban Liner Next... Sounds like a beautiful and promising train to get ~

Have to see some pictures first though...

• Like 2

The Tokyu Oimachi line 6000 Series has got me interested... It's one of my favourite trains to take from my home base into Ota-ku, be it either from Mizonokuchi, Nagatsuta, or even from Chuo Rinkan. It's design is different and very contrasting in comparison to the other trains on the Oimachi and Den'entoshi lines.

Interesting. What's with the product numbers (for completed sets) way up in the 30000 and 50000 ranges? Something to do with the (new?) coreless flywheel motors?

Lots of nice trains but what I really want to see from Greenmax is a rerelease of their several small office building kits ( 46-6, 46-7 etc. ). Hopefully those will be available again in the near future.

Edited by enodenlover

Interesting. What's with the product numbers (for completed sets) way up in the 30000 and 50000 ranges? Something to do with the (new?) coreless flywheel motors?

Yes, these trains are largely reruns with the new motor. The old motor designs were a large factor for many modellers not to buy Greenmax. The previous designs were relatively low, but were still above the window lines and quite loud.

The new designs should be on par with the other big manufacturers in visual and performance qualities. The new Greenmax coreless motors should also feature a three-point connection port for exchangeable bogie designs, like Tomytec, meaning Greenmax is directly attacking the Tomytec motor range in that regard. With the recent price increase of Tomytec products, the Greenmax motors should be in the same range (maybe a few yen more expensive) and with better performance:

Needless to say, the more I read about these motors, the more excited I get and the more bright the future for Greenmax looks in this regard. With MicroAce's output slumping and Kato biting into the private railway sector, this innovation should keep Greenmax going strong.

• Like 3

Huh, I'll have to look into getting myself a 20m motor unit to retrofit my older GM Odakyu 3000 when they come out. No more big obvious gray block in the windows would certainly make car 2 look nicer. (That being said, I suspect the problem won't be the motor unit, but getting my hands on a spare set of underfloor parts...)

which sets are you referring to?  normal to pay 3500 yen per car for Greenmax.  6 car set = 21000 yen for example.

Ah sorry, should've been more clear - I was referring to the product numbers themselves. E.g. the new Odakyu 3000s are product numbers 50527 through 50530, whereas older releases were somewhere in the 4500s.

Das Steinkopf

Does anyone have a tentative re-release date for the KiHa 75's, and also if they are being re-released will they be with the new motors.

Edited by Das Steinkopf

Does anyone have a tentative re-release date for the KiHa 75's, and also if they are being re-released will they be with the new motors.

I think the Kiha-75s are off the re-release schedule:

2015年9月10日12:00 更新]

8月24日に発表させていただきました、 下記再生産製品につきまして、製品の仕様再検討を含む諸般の事情により 発表内容を取り消しさせていただきます。

お客様にはご迷惑をおかけ致しますと共に、深くお詫び申し上げます。 対象製品につきましては、仕様等確定後あらためてご案内させていただきます。

[完成品]

●[再生産]東急8500系 シャボン玉

●[再生産]JRキハ75形1次車 快速みえ

●[再生産]JRキハ75形2次車 快速みえ

●[再生産]JRキハ75形1次車 区間快速

●[再生産]JRキハ75形2次車 区間快速

●[再生産]京急新1000形 2次車

●[再生産]京急新1000形

●[再生産]名鉄5300系FS315台車

●[再生産]名鉄5700系

They were taken off the re-release schedule... By which I was really disappointed too...

New Green Max RE-releases:

new_release_201511_02.jpg

new_release_201511_01.jpg

And yes again, the Kiha-75 is up for pre-order again.... Hope they do not fail again this time...

new_release_201511_03.jpg

new_release_201511_04.jpg

Some new signal lights:

new_release_201511_05.jpg

Edited by JR 500系
  • Like 3
Das Steinkopf

New Green Max RE-releases:

And yes again, the Kiha-75 is up for pre-order again.... Hope they do not fail again this time...

new_release_201511_03.jpg

As soon as I saw they were up for pre-order I jumped at the chance and went for 30074, going by the numbering of the previous incarnations I am assuming that it is the KiHa 75-400/500 Series, this will fit in nicely with what I want to do, also it will be nice to get this model with the new chassis.

30073 and 30074 should be the 400/500 second editions.  But could be 200/300s.

What is the difference between the 73 and 74 sets?  The old sets from 2013 had regular and rapid sets?

Edited by katoftw

30073 and 30074 would be the 400/500 second editions.  But what is the difference between the 73 and 74 sets?

The 74 has a light (or something illuminant) above the door... thats the only difference i can spot between them...

Das Steinkopf

The 74 has a light (or something illuminant) above the door... thats the only difference i can spot between them...

30072 and 30074 have the additional headlights above the cabfront doors, this feature was introduced with the KiHa-75 200/300 series and was continued with the KiHa 75-400/500 Series, the KiHa 75 0/100 Series didn't have the additional lights which means that 30071 and 30073 are most likely this version.

• Like 1
Das Steinkopf

What did the additional headlights do for the train in real world application?  Must have been a reason for the addition.

I think it is more for safe running and giving the driver a higher level of visibility with night time operation when these units are being used along rural lines where there is the threat of wilflife such as deer straying onto the tracks.

30072 and 30074 have the additional headlights above the cabfront doors, this feature was introduced with the KiHa-75 200/300 series and was continued with the KiHa 75-400/500 Series, the KiHa 75 0/100 Series didn't have the additional lights which means that 30071 and 30073 are most likely this version.

Wow thanks! I was seriously wondering about the differences in the sets too...

Thing is, will the model also feature this additional headlight?

Why not the Rapid Service Mie, can I ask? I'm considering about the sets too, dun really know which one to get....

キハ75系快速みえ (Dun know which edition was though...)

キハ75武豊線直通

I really couldn't spot the minor differences between the two, but the Mie seems more popular...

These JR Central train models will look really nice when sitting at a station, mimicking Nagoya; 311s, 313s, 373s, 383s, キハ85, キハ75... just missing a キハ25..

Das Steinkopf

Wow thanks! I was seriously wondering about the differences in the sets too...

Thing is, will the model also feature this additional headlight?

Why not the Rapid Service Mie, can I ask? I'm considering about the sets too, dun really know which one to get....

キハ75系快速みえ (Dun know which edition was though...)

キハ75武豊線直通

I really couldn't spot the minor differences between the two, but the Mie seems more popular...

These JR Central train models will look really nice when sitting at a station, mimicking Nagoya; 311s, 313s, 373s, 383s, キハ85, キハ75... just missing a キハ25..

From what I've read the The Kiha 75-0/100 Series were allocated to the Mie service when built, the follow on 200/300 and 400/500 variants were put into general service. Here is a little bit of info I came across http://www.miejets.org/gb/index.php?title=JR.

Das Steinkopf

Just checked out the release date for the Plasser 09-16 Tampers and found that they have now been slated for delivery in 2016 Spring-Summer, I really wonder if they and the KSP-2002E's will be released anytime this decade the rate it is going, mind you I have plenty of other pre-orders that will require payment between now and then so I suppose I can save the money to pay for them by then.

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10285565

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=RAIL-17759&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dplasser%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1