10. IG nippoN Meeting of the Modeltrain Maniacs on March, 26th 2011

SONIC883_de

Hi,

on March, 26th 2011 we do our 10. meeting in Koenigslutter[Ger]. If anyone has interesst to get there, let me know because I will have a look for a place to sleep.

regards,

Kai

Martijn Meerts

For some reason those meetings always end up being on a day that I'm not available =)

And still, some day, I WILL come and visit ;)

You do something wrong  :grin

We meet us every year at the last weekend in march and september - every half year. Maype you can plan a trip to us in this september

Martijn Meerts

I'm most likely heading the the US the weekend after your meeting, so the 2 are a bit too close to each other really.

I'll keep the September meeting in mind though, see if I can make that one ;)

SONIC883_de

Sorry...

We had move the meeting to the last weekend because I had a decease in the family and the disaster in Japan haven't make us happy to celebrate ur 10. Meeting

On the last weekend we do only a small meeting. Main topic was our modules that we plan to build for exhibitions. So there arn't may photos.

https://picasaweb.google.com/K.Firlus/IGNippoNTreffenMai2011#

- Kai

Kai,

sorry to hear about the death in the family. yes it was a bit hard a the cherry blossom festival here to be really festive as the disaster did kind of permeate things, but life goes on and japan is on folks radar more these days because of it, so it is an opportunity to get their attention to show them how cool the rr is there!

you were still able to put together quite a nice layout to play on! good to keep the group going even if its a smaller event. jrm is looking at doing more just plain us get together and play trains some.

cheers

jeff

SONIC883_de

The folks a in this time more sensible for japanese topics. But there was to much charity stuff around here. There wasn't one day without something about japan.

We decide to do a charity 'festival' later this year, because the most people spnd much money to the big organisations and the most purses are empty now.

And for us it is not possible to do adhoc an exhibition. So we can spend some time to organise this and have a look where we donate it.

Here a video from the weekend