T-Trak Module 1

Guest ___

Looks like the first model is done. Hopefully T-Trak #2 will go as easy as this one, though it will be a double size to hold the TomyTec Temple set which is slated for December release. I'm a bit disappointed by the plastic warping (As seen in the top right picture, left most segment of the three) I may place some more of those long shrubs along the back end of the temple.  The train is a Trane (static) model that I bought at Kamakura earlier this year. I am on alternate spacing.

62_05_11_08_1_46_02.jpg

The T-Trak module.

62_07_08_08_11_33_33.jpg

The prototype of the train in the module.

Very nice work! I can't image how hard it was to make that module, considering if you put an N scale model next to it you would realize how small it is. Bravo!

CaptOblivious

Very nice work! I can't image how hard it was to make that module, considering if you put an N scale model next to it you would realize how small it is. Bravo!

Big difference between T-Trak and T Gauge :P No worries, I thought the same thing when I first read the post!

I have the same warping problem with my Tomytec shrine model. I've heard a short soak in hot water can soften the plastic just enough to where you can get it to lie flat, but I've been too chicken to try that so far...

That said, looks great!

Nice piece of work. I haven't heard a universal solution for the warping.It seems to come from the presence of PVC in these items.  Ground cover seems like a good idea.

OOOPS about T-track and T scale my mistake :o

But still excellent work.

OOOPS about T-track and T scale my mistake :o

But still excellent work.

Thanks, all. It was my first T-trak, and my first model working in N-scale. I also have to give thanks to Jeff from JRM as he provided me the base.

I made the same mistake confusing T-Trak and T-scale too there for a bit, LOL.