Sign in to follow this  
Darren Jeffries

Repeat after me...

Bernard

;D I couldn't stop laughing. I've been around horses all my life and part of the examination for colic, is the vet uses his whole arm with a long glove. This was too funny!

Guest ___

;D I couldn't stop laughing. I've been around horses all my life and part of the examination for colic, is the vet uses his whole arm with a long glove. This was too funny!

You see this is why I hate animals. It also illustrates why I did not follow in my grandfather;' footsteps and raced horses.

Sushi Train

Worlds biggest suppository!  :o LOL

sorry for dragging up an old thread but its just so funny.

SubwayHypes

shiiiet, i have plently to complain about my job, low level, bottom of the rung, endless sales and work while the top dogs make all the real money.  one day, one day i will rise this ladder!

Guest ___

I almost forgot about it. At least that guy's got a job.

Mudkip Orange
one day i will rise this ladder!

not if you keep spending all your money on trains 8-)

cteno4

LOL,

i went to an ag school (uc davis) for undergrad. did my own major in the college of ag and they then required for some odd reason that i had to take 3 units of a pure ag course (i was biochem and field biology) so i took practical animal husbandry as it sounded fun and fit my schedule. well at least my grandma had a farm and i spent a lot of time on it and with my farm cousins so i was not in total shock! got wayyyy too friendly with both male and female farm animals for a quarter! got to do the long glove thing with both cow and horse to check the positions of about to be born babes. i am now glad that it was not the zoo version of the course...

cheers

jeff

Guest ___

shiiiet, i have plently to complain about my job, low level, bottom of the rung, endless sales and work while the top dogs make all the real money.   one day, one day i will rise this ladder!

I can't complain about my job. Got laid off six months ago thanks to the craptacular economy and the desire of my company to move overseas. So much for investing in solar energy in the US.