nengajo card exchange?

cteno4

No worries captain, it was just meant to be a fun exercise if folks had the time and inclination. not biggie, life can get very busy!

cheers

jeff

Grant,

You are most welcome, glad you enjoyed it!

Heres to much fun and happiness this year!

cheers

jeff

Shashinka,

Thank you for the warm fuzzzy.

Has anyone gotten my Nengajos? If no one does, I'll post the photos that I eventually used on them.

Would anyone be willing to post train related Christmas cards here?

Best wishes,

Grant

No responses so far. Here are the two shots that I printed on one or the other Nengajo. I went for cute. And notice the little camera around the sister's neck. Another generation of railfans ensured? And a young lady at that. It was taken on the last Sunday before Orange 201 was retired. Lots of kids on that trip. There are a lot of moms with sons looking at trains.

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

Best wishes,

Grant

Grant,

nope sorry has not come yet, but at times things can be slow with mail from japan.

nice shots! love the good bye wave to the the NEX.

cheers

jeff

Krackel Hopper

hey hey,

We received our card from ShinCanadaSen just yesterday.  Have not seen yours yet, gmat. 

I'm sure it'll get here at some point!

Krackel Hopper,

Sorry, could you e-mail your address? I'm not sure if I sent one to you. I can't find your envelope. New Years cleaning means its hard to find some things. I had thought your card might have been from CaptOblivious.

Apologies,

Grant

CaptOblivious

I've been really remiss in my correspondance. I'm very  sorry! I have cards from Jeff and Grant: thank you so much! Th card from grant arrived early last week.