N scale tubing, led circuits and etched metal details

Ran across an interesting company that sells some very hard to find detail stuff for N scale (primarily) call Ngineering (http://ngineering.com/). they have tiny telescoping stainless steel tubing and wires as well as some interesting lighting and scenery detail etched metal parts (ornate cast iron chairs and tables, scale ivy, tree branches, lamp shades). also some very nice little pic circuit led controllers. nice things like a camera strobe flash that i have been looking for!

enjoy!

jeff

• Like 1

Ok i put in an order on Thursday with Ngineering for a bunch of tubing and rod and a photo flash unit. it showed up today! all the way cross country! they must have gotten it in the mail first thing friday.

anyhow their tubing is really great stuff. they nest beautifully! will make great use or all sorts of details that my need to telescope like hydraulics, etc.

each is packed in a small plastic tube to prevent bending and this is in a nice plastic bag with a nice tag with measurements and the z and n and ho scale dimensions. these guys are a class act. $3 shipping, so very nice price (was $1.77 first class alone and a very nice and strong shipping box that was perfect sized for the little thin 10" long packages.

cheers

jeff

hey just stumbled on to another way to get cheaper stainless tubing and rod at down to pretty small sizes -- amazon.com

search on:

Stainless Steel Hypodermic thin wall Tubing

and

Stainless Steel Wire Straightened

you will find a lot of chunks of down to very fine stuff for 50 cents to a couple of dollars for 5-10 feet of it! cool thing is it qualifies for free shipping! cheaper than the ngineering stuff and some smaller sizes. you can cut this stuff with a dremel cutoff disc pretty easily.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1