350 km/h Gold Coast commuter rail?

bikkuri bahn

Hang on till I close the window so I can read it, the pigs flying past are distracting my thoughts. I think some of the readers comments beneath the article are worth reading and have a better grasp on reality.

Maybe if the imperial army comeback and takes over hahaha

Not ever Goin to happen in our life time with our govs

They spend all the money on studying it. Then when they get some cash again they redo the study...

They really do need a high speed rail connecting cairns to Brisbane to coffs then Newcastle - syd - Canberra - Vic and sa ...

Maybe if the imperial army comeback and takes over hahaha

Not ever Goin to happen in our life time with our govs

They spend all the money on studying it. Then when they get some cash again they redo the study...

They really do need a high speed rail connecting cairns to Brisbane to coffs then Newcastle - syd - Canberra - Vic and sa ...

Maybe not, General MacArthur was going to draw a line level with Brisbane and let the Japanese have everything north of it, we would still have the Gold Coast. :grin

There are fears that with the massive cleanup and repair bill after the recent/ongoing floods a few less ambitious railway projects may get the axe, much less a Shinkansen to Coolangatta.

IF anything this should be a good time to jump on it with free cleared land and houses destroyed good time to acquire the land of the unfortunate owner

IF anything this should be a good time to jump on it with free cleared land and houses destroyed good time to acquire the land of the unfortunate owner

With thinking like that you'll never be a politician.

meh i'm ok i don't want to be a kevin dudd or a dillard

seriously though buy the empty land and let the owner by them selves a new property