Two Levels

Kabutoni

I've added background buildings (industry), ballasted a bit of the station and added some green. The background itself still needs some buildings extending until the virtual horizon. Some of the industrial buildings are not yet finished -they need some touching up- and weathering is needed everywhere, but that is of later concern. First the background finished and then weathering.

Now, as of tomorrow for the coming week, I have my girlfriend from Japan coming over. So, I won't be allowed to do any work on the layout. Not so bad as you realise we haven't seen eachother for over a year, so I'll be giving 100% of my time to her. After she goes back again, it's back to business as usual (with a hole in my heart).

post-224-13569926517725_thumb.jpg

post-224-13569926518027_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
@Mark: thanks :) Nice to hear it brought a change of perspective on your view on small layouts. Makes me a happy man!

Toni, my pleasure. Joining JNS has changed my views on a number of topics, which is one of the reasons I so enjoy spending time here. I'm considering a small layout myself, as I'm not making much progress on the big project...

I've been active as a DJ for the first time last night and that takes up quite some energy, I can tell you that! At first a friend of mine was spinning the records in the bar and the atmosphere was a bit daft, but then DJ Toni turned up the heat and the beats were pumping until dusk! A nice prelude for my grand début at the students association party of Orient Asian Sciences the 9th of December.

Sounds like great fun. I know what you mean about DJ'ing taking up energy. I used to have a regular Friday night gig years ago at a popular beer-barn down the road. I'd be absolutely knackered the next morning. Hope your big night goes well for you!

Cheers,

Mark.

I've added background buildings (industry), ballasted a bit of the station and added some green. The background itself still needs some buildings extending until the virtual horizon. Some of the industrial buildings are not yet finished -they need some touching up- and weathering is needed everywhere, but that is of later concern. First the background finished and then weathering.

Looks bloody good! I like the way everything is shoe-horned into a tight space, very effective.

Now, as of tomorrow for the coming week, I have my girlfriend from Japan coming over. So, I won't be allowed to do any work on the layout. Not so bad as you realise we haven't seen eachother for over a year, so I'll be giving 100% of my time to her. After she goes back again, it's back to business as usual (with a hole in my heart).

Long-distance romance can suck sometimes, but you'll be happy for one week at least!  :cheesy

All the best,

Mark.

intresting .... few more levels and it would look like Narita train terminal

(takes some time to go down to the right track LOL)

The project has long been abandoned and has been scrapped. I'm not working on it anymore and I don't expect to make a new project any time soon I'm afraid. The whole concept worked out though, but I had to move, so I scrapped it.

IMO, this topic can be closed.