Australia- HSR to be re-examined

bikkuri bahn

Joins the U.S. again in being one of the leading nations in funding "studies" (costing millions of dollars and going into the pockets of consultants) for HSR, likely ending in indecision and calls for further, ehem, "studies".

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/study-will-examine-cost-of-fast-rail-20101031-178y9.html?from=smh_sb

*I think I chose the wrong profession.  How can I become an HSR consultant?? :laugh:

This has been going on for 30 years or more, becoming an HSR consultant in Australia would guarantee you a job for life because nothing will ever get built. Studies are something politicians can promise every few years without actually having to do anything. You probably wouldn't get the job because your study would show it could and should be built.

Samurai_Chris

This has been going on for 30 years or more, becoming an HSR consultant in Australia would guarantee you a job for life because nothing will ever get built. Studies are something politicians can promise every few years without actually having to do anything. You probably wouldn't get the job because your study would show it could and should be built.

Agreed for thruth!!