New Server

CaptOblivious

Thanks to everyone for their patience during the unannounced downtime. I've been moving the forum to a new server; the move is now complete. Please let me know if you discover any issues with the new server!!

Thanks to everyone for their patience during the unannounced downtime. I've been moving the forum to a new server; the move is now complete. Please let me know if you discover any issues with the new server!!

Yup. There is. Site seems to be much faster.  :)))

Angus

• Like 1
CaptOblivious

Hrm, its fast for a while, and then it bogs down, and badly. Clearly still some configuration tweaking left to do.

Fast for me, but was completely down last night.

I know…trying to figure out why. :(

Same down here, thought it might have been just me.

CaptOblivious

Thanks for letting me know. I know now why the server keeps failing…but I'm not yet sure what to do about it. In the meantime, I've taken steps to try to ensure that outages remain at a minimum, but they will, unfortunately continue to occur until I can fix the underlying problem.

Dropped off again for me about 15 minutes ago, was down for about 10 minutes.  It is a fair bit quicker when it is working though if that helps  :cheesy

CaptOblivious

The server dissappearing issue should be resolved now. It shouldn't go down for anything, unless I tell it to. Please keep me updated if it goes down again, with times as specific as you can manage (don't forget to mention your timezone! or just give the time in UTC ;P )