Fastech 360

Guest Bernard

Sashinka

I hate to dish out unsolicited advise on matters of the heart. But take it from someone who is married and, hey Bernard, pitch in if you think differently...

Um......don't let your missus-to-be read this site?

Absolutely! And here is a quick little saying that might save your neck someday,"Oh yeah, you're right, I did forget to do that."

And when asked the question, (and every married man is asked this question at some point) "How does this dress look on me?" Always, and I mean always, keep the answer short, simple and positive like, "Fantastic! or Stunning!" There is little to interpret from a short answer.

Alpine - should we even discuss toilet seats. A married man never leaves the seat up.

I settle that argument easily enough, I always put both lids down.

BTW: I'm not actually getting married, I was just being silly. Need to fin that Japanese wife who will tolerate my densha otakuness first, LOL.

Sushi Train

I saw an HO version of the Fastech360 at the Tokyo rail museum, probably scratch built for the layout though. Got it on video camera and here's some photo's I took too.

post-147-1356992243185_thumb.jpg

post-147-13569922432853_thumb.jpg

post-147-13569922433865_thumb.jpg

Jansen - Are all the trains in the photo HO scale? I see a Sunrise Express in the background.

The paint scheme on the Fastech is beautiful.

Sushi Train

Jansen - Are all the trains in the photo HO scale? I see a Sunrise Express in the background.

The paint scheme on the Fastech is beautiful.

Yes they are all HO and yes the colour was beautiful but Japanese in HO, YUK!  like that 500 you can buy in HO, looks like a toy.  >:(

alpineaustralia

I agree. If is Japanese, its got to be N scale. HO is for US, Australian etc freight.

I must admit though, steam engines look much much better in HO. 

Hey, It's almost the middle of April and Aaron hasn't changed his Avatar.......Oh spoke to soon. (That how I know what month we're in ;D)