JNS Facebook page

Martijn Meerts

So, my brother mentioned this game on Facebook called Trainstation .. It's a very standard Facebook game with the general game mechanics being the same as stuff like farmville etc.

Now, normally I don't like those kinda games, but being called Trainstation, this one obviously has trains in it. Even better, it has Japanese trains in it. The train graphics are also pretty well done, quite a bit of time spent in it.

I'm certain it'll get boring after not too long, but have to say, it's somewhat enjoyable for now :)

So, my brother mentioned this game on Facebook called Trainstation .. It's a very standard Facebook game with the general game mechanics being the same as stuff like farmville etc.

Now, normally I don't like those kinda games, but being called Trainstation, this one obviously has trains in it. Even better, it has Japanese trains in it. The train graphics are also pretty well done, quite a bit of time spent in it.

I'm certain it'll get boring after not too long, but have to say, it's somewhat enjoyable for now :)

Thanks for trying to ruin our productivity! ;-)

• Like 1
Martijn Meerts

It has a fresh green 0 series, a dd51, eh500, and some others.. Even noticed a d51 in there, as well as a painted 500 series cab car ;)

In the end though, like all games (be they Facebook or not), it's a waste of time :)

Martijn Meerts

I've already seen a 500 series pop up, as well as a double dd51 in euroliner livery. Right now, the "specials" include an E4 Max, but I'm nowhere near the level required for it unfortunately :)

Oh, they'll be adding the E5 with the next update :)

Probably not going to be prototypical length though, considering so far, none of the shinkansen are prototypical length :)

Martijn Meerts

Wow, lots of Japanese stuff in train station today.. E6 and a double header D51.. Most interesting is that it looks like they used an N-scale model as example for the D51's, as you can see what seems to be a motor inside the cab =)