Another hurdle for HSR, this time in Florida

bikkuri bahn

Mudkip Orange

Well if SNCF is out than Siemens is too, since they had factories staffed with Auschwitz workers. Hitachi made radar and sonar units that helped the Japanese Imperial Navy shoot down American planes and subs. Kawasaki made aircraft for the same. Nippon Sharyo employed American POWs in the factories at Narumi.

I guess there's always Bombadier. Acela for everyone!

I guess there's always Bombadier. Acela for everyone!

Well, with all the convoluted thinking, Bombardier is not exempt either: it's acquisition of Adtranz in 2001 made the builder of snowmobiles and commuter planes a major rolling stock maker.  Here's the kicker: Adtranz predecessor company Henschel was a major weapons manufacturer for Nazi Germany:

Early in 1935, Henschel began manufacturing Panzer I tanks. During World War II in 1939-1940 it began large-scale production of the Panzer III, and the Tiger I from 1941. Henschel was the primary manufacturer of the Panzer VI. In 1945, the company had 8000 workers working in two shifts each of 12 hours. The company used slave labour extensively.

source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henschel_%26_Son

Expect more shenanigans in the American political circus.

Mudkip Orange

Well there're US's homegrown Motive Power Industries, GE, EMD...

MPI and EMD don't do electric traction, and GE sold nuke parts and expertise to the Iranians. They also own NBC, and NBC fired Conan.