my N micro layout

Tosaden

Hi,

it´s me again  :grin

I worked a bit on the background:

P1060934.JPG

In the back of Minashima you can see Castle Okayama (岡山城, Okayama-jō), which you can find originally in the City of Okayama.

I hope you like it, too.

• Like 8
Spaceman Spiff

I'll be honest when I saw the first picture I didn't think much would come of it.  Now that you worked on it I am very impressed. It is really nice. I think I may have to do something like that in the future.  Thanks so much for giving the idea to build one in the future :)

Spiff

Agree with all the previous comments!!!!    :grin :grin :grin ...a really tremendous layout and SUPER inspiring!  I think I'm going to try my hand at a micro layout myself!  I have plenty of extra buildings so now i know what to do with them!

Hi guys,

thanks for your comments. I´m happy to hear that you like my layout.

At the moment I think how I can hide the two tracks in the background. Maybe a large building?

Unfortunately I don´t have enough space to build an extension :-(

Ouch... you have two very incredible layout. The german themed one is very impressive too.

As for an extension, I'm sure you'll find a way to add a piece to it. It can be way that you store away most of the time and add when you feel like it.

Hey Tosaden

Great layout.  That tram/streetcar/densha looks just like the ones that ran near my place when I lived in Kochi.  Going by your name, I'm guessing you may have a Tosa connection too?

Hi Transalpen,

the Tosa Tram was my first Japanese model and so I decided to use Tosaden as my nickname in this and other forums. Furthermore I don't have any connections to Kochi or the Tosaden.

Hi,

may I invite you to a small journey to Minashima?

I hope you like my small video.

bye, Guido

• Like 7

I was smiling when watching your video. :cheesy  I can't remember seeing such a video about model trains before, really innovative!

• Like 1

Guido,

hey really nice video! i see the layout has had some changes! really nice little layout and fun way to present it in the video.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1
JR 500系

Wow!

That's a smashing nice layout you have there! And the backdrop is just... wow!

I like the wires running on the poles, very realistic! The trams are beautiful too!

Thanks for sharing!  :grin

Wow,

That layout is awesome, and really inspiring! I love the background, and I think that the level of detail is awesome as well.

Thanks for sharing and making me smile  :cheesy

Kishiru

Hi,

thanks for your replys. I´m happy to hear that you like my layout and my video.

I´ve made the background oneself with a pic I´ve found here in the forum. The castle is from a picture in Wikipedia.

bye, Guido

• Like 1
welshdodger

Hi Tosaden

The layout is the best i seen, your video superb,

Is it possible to put the track layout with each piece of track with it's number and lengths

like tomix fine track 140mm radius 60 degree curve  = C140-60(F)

It would be handy to see what type of points, curves, and straights plus any other tracks i missed

you have used in this mini layout

thanks for sharing your hard work

welshdodger    :cool:

What a lovely video Tosaden!

Its very innotative to see a layout presented like this with such a nice story attached.  I'm on my way to catch my train home, maybe I'll have a nap and dream of Minishima :)

Graham