My New Kato 2010 Layout

domino

Hey Guy`s

Long time no see, i have been very frustrated because i have not been able to set up my layout (no space)in my house, so my father inlaw came to my rescue , and offered me  a room in his house for my layout,( nice guy), so for the past 4 days i have been setting up my layout, and it is now almost finished , but here is the first video of it and some photo in my site.

Hope you like it.

And as a bonus for me , his house is right next the a rail road track , trains run by every 30 min or so , see video.

http://bmptrains.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album07

Have a nice weekend all

domino

Brian

Hi, Brian--glad to see you back! Congrats on getting the new space--it looks great!

I didn't realize Denmark had electrified services like that--for some reason I thought it was all diesel.

Great layout.  Did I count right, you really have six separate loops of track with trains running on them?

Very nice "urban" feel to the layout (and the village off to the side is a nice suburban touch).

Brian,

hey great father in law! guess he figures he can keep you out of trouble and an eye on you easily this way! is he secretly having fun with the layout too? do you come in the next day and find all the trains in different spots?!

looks great and you have a good bit of space to play with there. thought of curving around the far end with tracks or is that just work space? like the rural loop out to the other end.

I see you got a 1/500 tokyo tower! arent the lights wonderful! i just have mine in my office right now and turn them on now and then for pretty lights!

happy to see the jrm container found a nice home!

Hi, Brian--glad to see you back! Congrats on getting the new space--it looks great!

I didn't realize Denmark had electrified services like that--for some reason I thought it was all diesel.

Most trains in Denmark is Diesel, but some lines are made for electric drive as well, we do have a few electric local trains, and also for the German freight trains who run through Denmark.

domino

brian

Great layout.  Did I count right, you really have six separate loops of track with trains running on them?

Very nice "urban" feel to the layout (and the village off to the side is a nice suburban touch).

Yes, six separate loops, all DC, later i will try to change it to DCC, when i have all my trains converted to DCC.

domino

brian

Brian,

hey great father in law! guess he figures he can keep you out of trouble and an eye on you easily this way! is he secretly having fun with the layout too? do you come in the next day and find all the trains in different spots?!

looks great and you have a good bit of space to play with there. thought of curving around the far end with tracks or is that just work space? like the rural loop out to the other end.

I see you got a 1/500 tokyo tower! arent the lights wonderful! i just have mine in my office right now and turn them on now and then for pretty lights!

happy to see the jrm container found a nice home!

The JRM container is very special to me, a friend from the other side of the Atlantic sent it to me as a gift :headbang: , i love it .

My father in law is a special guy, he always helps if he can, and never turns you down if you ask for his help.

Actually i got the ONLY key for the "train room" , that was my only condition for saying yes to the room, he always have people running in and out  of the house, i do not like that, but he loves it, so for me to agree to set up my layout , was if i could lock the room.

Yes, the tokyo tower look great, i also have some billboards with lights, i will make video later with all the lights on

domino

brian