Hey all!  This is KrackelHopper's girlfriend!

I just wanted to share these photos of these shoes.  I'd totally wear them if they weren't for children (I love the little spot where you can write your name) and if they would fit on my giant American feet.  :)

A girl can never have too many shoes...

dryellowshoe1.jpg

dryellowshoe2.jpg

dryellowshoe3.jpg

• Like 1

Hmm...so now I've discovered that "Plarail," the manufacture that makes these shoes has a whole line of stuff like this - like these E4 MAX rain boots.

shinkansenboot.jpg

Martijn Meerts

I'd probably wear those Dr. Yellow shoes as well, they rock ;)

And I can even write my name in kanji, I happen to know how to write that (thanks to the people who made me my samurai armour =))

Lucky.  My name is a pretty nasty racial slur in Japanese, so I'd better not write me name on my pair (thanks mom and dad!).  :P

Now if only I should shrink my feet...I bet these make you run faster and more punctual.

Oh man, i want these! wonder if they come in size 14? i can dream, cant i??? i would look so cool in alaska with the plarail boots!

i shop for shoes by just going to sales or the sales rack and seeing what is in size 14. my adult life has never been one of walking into a shoe store and being able to choose based on style, color or even kind of shoe. even birkenstocks have a more limited selection at my size and the cots is more!

cheers

jeff

19cm is the biggest size I saw...LOL

Good luck with that.  :laugh:

Now if they DID fit...I think you'd have to take them all the way to the next level.  Remember LA Gears?  The shoes that lit up?  I'd totally rock some red LEDs on those Dr. Yellows.

LOL usually my shoes are called boats (and always floated at the pool as the surface are is big enough to usually float quite nicely), never had them called trains before!

cheers

jeff

Size 14 would mean prototypically more correct dimensions =)

Oh man, i want these! wonder if they come in size 14? i can dream, cant i??? i would look so cool in alaska with the plarail boots!

jeff

If they were in size 14 then they'd only be standard gauge, right?

I wonder what the sales have been like on the boots and shoes. Is it one of those items that they can't stock fast enough on the shelves?  :grin

Doesn't seem to be - and they're cheap shoes too!

Only about $25 for a pair.

KrackelHopper has a 3yr-old nephew that would love these things.  According to the kid, he wants to "go to Japan and ride the super-fast trains."

So cute.  :3 

LOL, you guys have moulded his little brain well!

its always great seeing a totally new look at kids faces at shows when they see the jrm layout! Its like something goes off in their heads of thomas meets star wars! they really react in a totally different way than they do with the normal trains stuff. i think it inspires a really new bit of imagination in them and i love that look on a kids face when the discovery/imagination/aha lightbulb goes off in their head! nothing else quite like it.

cheers

jeff