2010 Project Party Poll

There is call for a new project party for 2010. This would most likely be themed around a station of any type (Bus, Rail, Tram etc...). So we can get an idea of numbers involved, please could you give a yes or no as to whether you would like to participat  

11 members have voted

1. 1. There is call for a new project party for 2010. This would most likely be themed around a station of any type (Bus, Rail, Tram etc...). So we can get an idea of numbers involved, please could you give a yes or no as to whether you would like to participat

• Yes
    • No

Darren Jeffries

Please vote for whether you would like to participate in a new project party.

I haven't voted no yet, but before the polled is closed I might. Reason being I'm still trying to get my steam roundy layout done (I should post an update for that, got most of the foam down, just need the tunnel structure). There may be a station on that layout (a small one amounting to little more then plopping down the TomyTec rural station) but it's looking doubtful due to problems with the R280 Y turnout.

Krackel Hopper

hey hey,

I am all about this.  I have a number of other projects happening right now, but I'll make time for this.

David -  You could use a Tomytec station for this party.  The station might be pre-built, but if you planned on doing anything like scenicing, detailing, or weathering that could count towards the project party.  Also, if you were adding anything like a little parking lot or anything like that.. that could also count..

Just something to think about..

Jon

This sounds interesting.  I'm not too sure what's involved (I should go read last year's thread), but I have a couple of stations I need to build on my layout, and it sounds like I could call one of those my project (and some motivation to actually complete one, instead of getting it "good enough", would be a good thing).

Darren Jeffries

The poll is now closed. I will be making an anouncement later today.