Trains-n-scrapple 2010

cteno4

Once again this year, Matthew Davis (President of JRM) be hosting the "Trains-n-Scrapple" brunch event in Silver Spring, MD, on Sunday, May 16. (This is the annual social event that eventually spawned the Japan Rail Modelers of Washington, DC.) Anyone with an interest in Japanese trains who is (or can be) in the DC area is invited.

It's an opportunity to talk about, show off, and play with Japanese trains, and spend time with other enthusiasts and our two big dogs. Of course brunch is part of the plan, too.

Partaking of the scrapple is encouraged but not required - there will be plenty of non-scrapple items on the menu.

If interested, please e-mail me for directions.

cheers,

jeff

Silver Spring

Sounds like great fun--I wish I could go. But killing off my current sinus infection and the small matter of a wedding anniversary must take precedence....

oh come on, we can take some snot and you can live under the layout robyn tosses you for missing the anniversary!

happy anniversary to you guys, give my best to robyn, i owe her a couple of ttrak modules to play with -- ill get made up for you all soon!

cheers

jeff

we can take some snot

At last, a club motto!

and you can live under the layout robyn tosses you for missing the anniversary!

:-P  There's a reason you don't see that area in the pictures.

happy anniversary to you guys, give my best to robyn, i owe her a couple of ttrak modules to play with -- ill get made up for you all soon!

Thanks! And whenever works for you is fine...