Tomix - New Releases

I think they just used an old picture, since it's using the old brown track as well.

It is. The text in the upper left corner of the image says that it is a photo of the old production model.

• Like 1

Do I see some Seven Stars Kyushu DE10s in there also?  It is nice they are doing them.  But with nothing to attach them to, why?  Just like the Watarse DE10s last month.

Does not conform to nmra clearances! Yes creepy...

Jeff

Always reminded me of this:

drawn-together-train-innuendo-o.gif

Don't worry, it would be electrocuted by the overhead wires anyway.

Yes buy they will be struggled up on them instead.... 

• Like 1

I do have that Figma Alice from a Hobbysearch sale but don't feel like taking down canternaries for the novelty...

On the other hand, Kokis preordered. Wish they did the 12 pack again but at least you get some variety with the older cars.

Das Steinkopf

On the other hand, Kokis preordered. Wish they did the 12 pack again but at least you get some variety with the older cars.

I missed out on 92862 but ended getting Nariichi to pick up a 4 car set from auction for me, I am happy with that as I have a rather diverse fleet of 100 Series Koki's and having a 12 car set out of fleet that has only 264 wagons in real ife would be an over representation of the class. I am glad that Tomix has made the smart move of having alternate road numbers with 8703 Koki106 with taillights, I have a couple of these on order so they should make a nice addition to the fleet.

Das Steinkopf

At the prices they are asking I will more than happy just to stick with the two Koki 106's I have on order.

Yeah that's a 100-series. The 200s are exactly as you described. Dunno if they have EOT lights though, they do have the reflectors on the tail end though. Would be nice to put on the end of a train of ISO containers though. 

Gordon Werner

Those aren't just new releases, but Tomix World only releases. Only available through the Tomix shop in Ōmiya.

ahh thanx ... came to me in an email titled "new from tomix"