Tomix - New Releases

I paid so much to get the both 13 and 16 formations cars :( ,but in the other hand i'm happy to see a new realese with power-couplers

edit: i found my old post from What model would you most like to see Re-release?

http://www.jnsforum.com/community/topic/8245-what-model-would-you-most-like-to-see-re-release/

Tomix 200-2000 H Set 92625

another sugestion it is make the 13 car set as well

kinda like this:

- 92625 set 6 cars + case with 4 cars + 6 more = 16 cars

- 92625                  + case with 4 cars + 3 more = 13 cars

i just rope they make the correct formations with power coupler and the double deck 248 and 249 cars not 2 249s

i saw this video yesterday... coincidence or prediction ?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-d2ydZcJC4

Edited by NuclearErick
Das Steinkopf

A JR Central man eh?

Let's just say a new convert to the religion , I am predominantly into contemporary JRF but I do need to have some passenger stock as well to run and the allure of shorter trains on a certain line has attracted me to the cause, mind you I will be using a bit of alternate history to add a bit of a twist to the traffic that it runs.

The only other passenger stock I own is the 2 MicroAce Keihan Keishin 800 Series, there is no way in hell that I want to commit financial suicide and model the Tokaido Mainline that runs behind Shinomiya station. I had toyed with the idea but I think I will just do a little Otsu street scene running up to Kamisakaemachi for that one, I will stray away from going down to Hamaotsu as I don't want to catch Tomytecitus.

Edited by Das Steinkopf
  • Like 1

More interested in the V19C and 48A-38000 containers.  No info about number changes on the containers.  Has new stock numbers, but that could be just to do with the rise increase.

Amazing info as usual Sander san! Definitely and a good and informative good read!

So Tomix is releasing the H formation which has 16 cars, like in the 2nd video? Will we be getting the double decker cars too? Finally we have a chance to own this shark nose green 200 series that have been going around on Yahoo Auctions for sky-high prices again!

Interesting... I just checked HS site... I don't see the 200 series H formation in the pre-orders section...

But I do see a couple of interesting re-releases:

1) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10194999 J.R. Series 200 Tohoku/Joetsu Shinkansen (Renewaled Design) Basic and Add-on sets

2) http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10043125 Odakyu Electric Railway Romance Car Series 50000 VSE (10-Car Set)

The Odakyu Romance car 50000 VSE is finally available again! It's a fantastic looking model, one of my favourite Private Railway trains!

3)

10358198k.jpg 

189 series and 113-2000 series

4)

98602_s.jpg   n30.gifmrk_hg.gif  

<98602> 国鉄 475系電車(北陸本線・旧塗装)セット

5)

98206_s.jpg   n30.gif   <98204> JR 313-5000系近郊電車基本セット <98205> JR 313-5000系近郊電車増結セットA <98206> JR 313-5000系近郊電車増結セットB

6)

183500_s.jpg   n30.gif   JR キハ183-500系特急ディーゼルカー(おおぞら)セット JR キハ183-500系特急ディーゼルカー(北斗)セット
  • Like 1

Interesting... I just checked HS site... I don't see the 200 series H formation in the pre-orders section...

Well was announce to 2016, but what month, the set number or numbers... still unknow

Really exciting news about the upcoming 200 series H formations.  Tomix did a fine job updating their 200 series F formations earlier this year, so I'll definitely buy the H formation once it's available.  

I ended up pre-ordering the 200 series renewal 92852/3 even though I already own the equivalent MicroAce version.  The MA isn't a bad model, but the Tomix has a more prototypical nose and the ever-useful power coupler system.  

Oh darnit. Sōtetsu and Tomytec are moving too fast for my wallet!

- http://www.sotetsu.co.jp/train/info/268.html

- http://www.sotetsu.co.jp/train/info/269.html

Another release of the 新7000 Series, but this time in the new livery (white, blue, orange). I was expecting this version to come out somewhere next year, but they are already doing this at the end of December! Just when I'm not there to be able to stand in line! I'll have to ask a friend to get a few sets for me... Grr...

More like a marketing idea, similar to the diorama mat, to encurage buyers to replace the paper platforms and other (mostly 2D) paper placeholders with real products. The plastic modern platforms should be already in production or soon to be released. This paper placeholder idea was used by maerklin back in the 1980-ies for some startsets.

I like that new 113-2000, already pre-ordered.  Also eyeing the 475 as it's a different livery from I already have.  2 more trains for the Tokai Train Collection.

• Like 1
Mudkip Orange

More like a marketing idea, similar to the diorama mat, to encurage buyers to replace the paper platforms and other (mostly 2D) paper placeholders with real products. The plastic modern platforms should be already in production or soon to be released. This paper placeholder idea was used by maerklin back in the 1980-ies for some startsets.

Lionel did this during WWII (when they were drafted into making stuff for the Navy). "Assemble this paper kit while you daydream about the layout you'll build once we win!"

I've read the thing was so impossible to put together that the moms complained en masse and they ceased production after one season.

Dang and I am still waiting for the news on this:

I bet i'll jump right up to order this when they are available!

* Side note: I thought that this was a 12-car train like the E1, but I was SOSO wrong... I didn't know there was a one-train-16-car-set on the Tohoku line! I mean we see that oh so often on the Tokaido or Sanyo but on the Tohoku? We usually see couplings but a one 16 car train is Interesting!

Edited by JR 500系
Gordon Werner

Tomix 313s are out for pre-order, along with the 475:

10362808k.jpg

the 313s ... what's the intent of the inset photos ... do the models have deployable diaphragms for where the lead cars MU together?

the 313s ... what's the intent of the inset photos ... do the models have deployable diaphragms for where the lead cars MU together?

While you don't exactly get the diaphragm, but judging from this phrase:

先頭部用幌枠部品付属

It may suggest the front connecting diaphragm piece to attach to the front of the leading cabs itself, but not the whole deployable diaphragm...

You can add one to each car. Then the TN couplers will pull them together to look like a single deployed one. This works with tomytec cars too.

Gordon Werner

While you don't exactly get the diaphragm, but judging from this phrase:

先頭部用幌枠部品付属

It may suggest the front connecting diaphragm piece to attach to the front of the leading cabs itself, but not the whole deployable diaphragm...

You can add one to each car. Then the TN couplers will pull them together to look like a single deployed one. This works with tomytec cars too.

that makes sense

thanx

Gordon Werner

Re-release of some of the original train collection cars, with a different paint: (hopefully with matching motor units)

10362833k.jpg

are the bottom two fantasy models? or do they have specific prototypes that they are modeling?

Re-release of some of the original train collection cars, with a different paint: (hopefully with matching motor units)

The two EMUs look nice, but the pink of the electric loco just hurts my eyes.

• Like 1