Tomix - New Releases

Again KATO will have the rights for the E6 for 2 years beofre TOMIX can do one. Meanwhile I just got sucked in to order the TOMIX 500-7000 set :P

Again KATO will have the rights for the E6 for 2 years beofre TOMIX can do one. Meanwhile I just got sucked in to order the TOMIX 500-7000 set :P

I've heard it mentioned that kato has an exclusive on the e5, where did folks find this info or is it just a guess that's been floating around?

Thanks

Jeff

Crickey.. So can we assume that 2 months after the JR West sets are retired, another version will come out when the JR Central version gets fully retired??  :laugh:

On a side note, so sad to see these guys go. The original Tomix 300 series Shinkansen was my first ever Japanese train set, way back in .. 1994 or '95 I think?

it is good to see Tomix is going to re-release the SL C57 180 and the Ban Etsu Monogatari (Series 12) cars. Wondering what the difference will be compaired to KATO's Ban Etsu sets.

my wifes mum is comming over to aus in dec 18 just before my wife is due to give birth, i have already requested the tomix and kato catalogues to bring if she can get them before comming here.

$$$ saved.

Perfect timing now all i need is for my chrissie pressie of kato c62-2 and -3 models and the carriage set.  while i'm at it two tomix overhead station sets and a shit load of track........

but thats just a dream and i'm too old for chrissie pressies now.........

Ah .... but where can we see that?

I thought it was pretty obvious in the post that Keitaro linked to the 2 items for HS.. You'll notice on the cab car one door for passengers and one for the conductor, while the other only has the passenger door.

just on this though I posted before the pics were there

Also the 183-801 is the trailer it was hard to tell from pic that this is showing the rear or front car?? usually they will show the front.

the limited edition has 183-800 kuroha moha as the front and Kuha 183-801 as the rear trailer

The other set has 183-800 kuroha moha as the front and Kuha 183-700 for the rear

anyone able to confirm ??