Embed Code

Is it possible to embed code in a post? I thought we could do it previously but I also may be thinking of another forum that allows HTML code. Here's the code I'd like to be able to embed. If I cannot it's no big deal. This would embed. It would allow one go right to the 3D model in the SketchUp 3D Warehouse and allow one to view all side of the model by orbiting around it.

Cheers eh,

Todd

• Like 2

Todd,

Yep some code will work embedded. You just need to hit the “source” button up in the top left of the editor window and put the code in the source and make sure you are not putting it within a paragraph block < p> <\p >

see your edited pst above

jeff

• Like 1

Jeff my reply last night was made on my phone and I didn't really look for the source button. I cannot see it on my computer today. Here's a screen shot of what I see. Am I missing something?

Source.thumb.png.31fbd803ef9e5572d3b9700653a3e28e.png

Cheers eh,

Todd

Doh! I I just checked with test member account and only admins get to edit source code for a post. Makes sense I always thought it bold to allow users to modify source in posts! 

in the future if you have widgets you want added put it in the post and pm me and I’ll see if it will embed properly and add.

jeff

• Like 1