Hello fellow Tori-Tetsu!

Superneiro

Hi i'm Neiro, been in love with public transport since a kid. the past two years had me focusing on JP Rails! I really think we need like some kinda special Tori-Tetsu naming for overseas people.

I'm not really into models but i've indulged myself into youtube quite a bit.

my favourite rolling stock is almost anything with a high cab, so special love to the really more modern ones like e259 and the all time favourite e353 I can not get enough. I wish I found the forum earlier, I find it hard to come by more specific info on japanese rail so i'm hoping i'm in the right place now. i'm truly looking for deep convos about specifics. Where I'm from we have a forum like that where you'd swear if the national operator listened to our ramblings they'd get a network on par with JR.

Anyway again I hope you'll have me here!

^_^ greetings!

• Like 3

Welcome Neiro, glad you found us! Lots of non modelers here on the forum as well. The forum is truly worldwide!

enjoy.

jeff

• Thanks 1

Hi Superneiro

Welcome to the forum.

As you can see my handle fits with your interest!

The pic is an E353 set at Matsumoto presumably on trial service as I had arrived on an E351 Super Azusa in May 2017.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, AzusaE353 said:

Hi Superneiro

Welcome to the forum.

As you can see my handle fits with your interest!

The pic is an E353 set at Matsumoto presumably on trial service as I had arrived on an E351 Super Azusa in May 2017.

aaah S103? If i'm not mistaken? Anyway I wish I had something like the E353 where I'm from