Hello everyone, I'm Fanofthomas31

Fanofthomas31

Fanofthomas31

This is my first time ever using a forum website. I found this place through the "Japanese Railway Society" website, which I discovered through a video by a YouTube user called, "An Unknown Japanese."

Speaking of YouTube, here's my channel where I post train animations and, more recently, videos about my model trains: https://www.youtube.com/@Fanofthomas31

I've always had a keen fascination of Japanese trains and I've been collecting them for a while. I started out with Plarail, but I've recently moved into the realm of N scale model railroading. I do collect more than just Japanese trains but I think it's safe to say half of my rolling stock is Japanese. My favorite model brand is Kato, but I do still buy from other brands like Tomix, Micro Ace, and even Tsugawa. 

My favorite Japanese trains are the steam engines but I'm still very interested in all of the others, including the Shinkansens and commuter trains.

That's basically all there is to know about me. I hope to start sharing more about my collection and interest of Japanese trains very soon!

vlcsnap-2022-02-14-11h06m49s275.png

• Like 8

Welcome fan of Thomas, glad you found us!

looking forward to seeing your trains. Looks like you have a lot of fun with your animations! At some point start a topic on your process for them.

cheers

jeff

• Like 1
On 1/16/2023 at 2:55 AM, Fanofthomas31 said:

This is my first time ever using a forum website. I found this place through the "Japanese Railway Society" website, which I discovered through a video by a YouTube user called, "An Unknown Japanese."

My favorite Japanese trains are the steam engines but I'm still very interested in all of the others, including the Shinkansens and commuter trains.

Thank you for reading our JRS website! An Unknown Japanese and I made an agreement to put that ad in his video and I'm happy it went on to lead others to us!
I like your videos and think that we have much in common! I'm a diehard steam fan myself.