Introducing Matsumoto

GregT

Both your modeling and your photography are really comming together. 

The last two photos are exceptional.

Great work, keep it up 😊

• Like 1

I’ve begun building up the scenery base around the temple and I’m now turning my sights to the central area of the layout that will include the station and small village. Construction photos have their own purpose as I will spend a considerable amount of time looking at them and determining my next steps and evaluating the effectiveness of the effort. 

F6AC91B4-17BF-4064-BB3D-A8425B1FD86C.jpeg

D682A58F-FE5F-4FF1-91CE-C0A234D6DFF7.jpeg

• Like 7

@GregT That first photo shows how nicely you have nestled the monastry into the sceanary. Maybe a couple of BIG old cryptomeria japonica behind to it to give it a statly air and separate it from the railway tracks ? By frameing it the eye would be drawn in better.

As always, great modeling. Keep it up

I've got the same temple models in my layout, but I have to say that you have done a much better job of working them into your scenery than I have.  Very nicely done.

7 hours ago, Tom C said:

@GregT That first photo shows how nicely you have nestled the monastry into the sceanary. Maybe a couple of BIG old cryptomeria japonica behind to it to give it a statly air and separate it from the railway tracks ? By frameing it the eye would be drawn in better.

As always, great modeling. Keep it up

Thank you for the suggestion.  I've been contemplating how to create that separation.  I was thinking about a wall, but I'm going to look into cryptomeria japonica.  I have no clue what that is.  LOL!  

• Like 1