Japanese Watches? Internet store.

gavino200

Anyone know of a website that sells Japanese watches that are made for the Japanese Domestic Market, and that ships to the US? English language would be a plus too. I'm looking for something similar to Hobbysearch, I guess, but for watches.

• Like 1

@bill937ca any help as well?

One of the watches I'm looking for are listed at SeyaJapan.

Feels like something similar to RG-Rokko for watches, but the last feedback on the forum on this shop is years old already.

Edited by Giugiaro

Along with trains, I'm also a watch guy and Seiya, Ippo and Sakura are good.  Please remember Amazon JP also sells the watches as well.

There is a website that I'm part of, with hardcore watch enthusiasts from different parts of the world and to be part of the circle, you have to build a positive reputation.  

I also visit numerous watch shops in Japan.

My favorite brand is ORIENT [SEIKO EPSON - the other SEIKO group division, the other is SEIKO Holdings which is SEIKO, but both are under the same family].  ORIENT STAR and GRAND SEIKO are such beautiful watches.  ORIENT, I love for the quality of their watches but is also quite affordable.

Some people may question the name "ORIENT", but way back then, EPSON was known as Shinshu Seiki and Suwa Seikosha and Suwa City which was a watchmaker destination way back then, was known as "Oriental Switzerland".

You'll notice many ROLEX users on watch collector forums who say they wear an ORIENT Bambino more than their ROLEX because they don't want to be robbed at gunpoint for their luxury watch.

[Note: These are my photos]

51874805159_f70f8242f1_b.thumb.jpg.91a6fe59047ec828b705bdd858cacd68.jpg

51876762743_ef573f4751_b.thumb.jpg.621f59abd59e3f0e3df0cd3d7047ea75.jpg

The oldest Japanese watch in my collection is my father's 1971 Seiko 6139-8020 Chronograph Automatic Watch.

52207323330_c6df3a4758_b.thumb.jpg.a68bea466dec22ec968d91a2d70d38df.jpg

Anyway, all the best to you!

Edited by kndy