Fun license plate

cteno4

I didn't have rail oriented plates, but one of my vanity plates I had in New Hampshire was a manga oriented one "Akane".  That was 20+ years ago.  I liked the vanity plates in New Hampshire as you only had to pay a special fee once, on issuance.  Registration renewals with the plate were the same as normal license plate renewals.  I had two vanity plates while I lived there, the "Akane" one and a Swedish one "Hej".   Alas, non rail oriented, but one is Japanese oriented.

• Like 1

My deep sparkly seep blue 64 vw bug had the vanity plates of my userid. Folks were always guessing (usually wrong) what it meant…

jeff

17 hours ago, chadbag said:

I didn't have rail oriented plates, but one of my vanity plates I had in New Hampshire was a manga oriented one "Akane".  That was 20+ years ago.  I liked the vanity plates in New Hampshire as you only had to pay a special fee once, on issuance.  Registration renewals with the plate were the same as normal license plate renewals.  I had two vanity plates while I lived there, the "Akane" one and a Swedish one "Hej".   Alas, non rail oriented, but one is Japanese oriented.

I would get a real vanity plate, but yeah unfortunately it's not a 1 time fee here in California.

• Like 1
On 8/13/2022 at 1:19 PM, serotta1972 said:

I would get a real vanity plate, but yeah unfortunately it's not a 1 time fee here in California.

I don't have them here in Utah.  IIRC it is nota one time fee here either.  It was nice while it lasted in NH