Trying To Identify this Train

Hi all,

I've been trying to identify trains and stations from a show I like and have been stumped by one train in particular. It shows up very briefly and, after looking through trains from a few possible lines, I still haven't found it. 

Here's a (admittedly limited) screenshot of the train in question:

2138267687_HibikiS15E07.mkv_20220603_043929_775.thumb.jpg.bdba141f4d9685fc71ad25403db5cc0b.jpg

There's also the very short clip of it that you can see here: https://giant.gfycat.com/SlimyRevolvingIbizanhound.mp4

The only info I have about it is that one of the characters is potentially traveling from Shibamata Station in Tokyo to the now defunct Kashima Railway Line's Tomoegawa Station. This would be circa 2004/2005. I'm not sure if this is just a random shot of a train inserted into the show, though, as in the next shots right after this, the character is traveling on the Kashima Railway Line in a KR-502 diesel train.

Any help you all could provide would be much appreciated! This is just a random, silly thing I'm doing so it's not a big deal, but I would love to know what this train is since it's had me puzzled for a couple of days now.

Thank you!