Would This Run On Kato R150 track?

MangakaRailfan

MangakaRailfan
7 hours ago, bill937ca said:

Yes.  To run that tram you need a TM-TR06 power chassis which is rated as good for R140 track. You need the body and the power chassis for an operating  model.

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10442541

Thanks. I will probably order the model soon.

• Like 1
brill27mcb

If you look at the Tomytec TM-TR06 box shown on Hobby Search, at the lower left corner is has the oval 'Super-Mini" logo. This means it can handle Tomix C103 "Super Mini" curves (103 mm). A "Mini" logo indicates a chassis can handle "Mini" C140 and C177 radius track. I am conservative and do not go below C140 on my layouts, since I run a number of different tram designs, coupled trams, etc. So Kato R150 should be no problem.

Rich K.

• Like 1
MangakaRailfan

Thank you guys for your help. Reconsidering the order, but good to know in the future.

Edited by MangakaRailfan

I have no experience with Micro Ace C Locomotive series, but if you want compact locomotives to run on a Mini Curve layout, you have Kato Pocket Line trains, Tomytec Railway Collection locomotives as well as the B-Train Shorties. There are other small locomotives and tractors by smaller companies but they will be more expensive.

All of Kato's Rhätische Bahn series (and the MDS-Modell sliding wall vans) will run on R150 curves. The old brown EMUs they offered a few years ago (KuMoHa 11/12 and so on) are also quite happy on them.