Greetings from Clovis, California

Steve E.

I have been involved in model trains for over 60 years.  In my recent past I have been largely involved in American and Japanese N scale with a smattering of British and European N scale as well.  I run DC and DCC but all without sound.  My layout is currently being built again after a move to a new location.  It is a 10' by 12' backyard shed with air conditioning and heat.  I use Kato track exclusively.  My favorite brand is Kato.  I currently have around 200 locomotives, bot steam and diesel. My favorite RR's are UP, SP, Santa Fe, and BNSF.  I am interested in all aspects of N. scale.   My latest acquisition is a Kato C11 that arrived yesterday.10427001a3.thumb.jpg.62b960970e26ca721f02c8ebab9bac06.jpg

• Like 9

Welcome Steve, glad you found us.

while primarily Japanese focused here there is a large variety of interests in trains from all over the world here. There’s an active worldwide prototype and model train forums.

what’s the new layout going to feature? Start a layout topic if you feel like it, always interesting watching an empire grow and learning new ideas of how to do things.

cheers,

jeff

Hello, Steve!  Greetings from Davis CA.

I'm just a bit up Hwy 99 from you (and a short jog to the west at Sacramento). Compared to most other members of this forum, you're pretty close 🙂