Viaduct Station and add on

Paul

I was thinking of purchasing the viaduct station. My question is will the platform (set 23-160) be compatible with the V15 and viaduct station (set 23-125)?

image.thumb.png.5122f1078fc09c142861d0a7cdfc62a6.pngimage.thumb.png.e321e13465737bda66f786c556bdc534.pngimage.thumb.png.7b4a13d5f2504bd959a0ee251565f291.png

Nice set and thanks for the info. I did check that site out already but still not clear if the 23-160 will fit with the others. I'm assuming it will but for the money and time to get here I want to be really sure.

1 hour ago, Yavianice said:

@Tuga It seems you did not use easement curves?

LY02.thumb.png.1fa725626fe8d355d2df992d45b93341.png

The elevated track that I use is the Kato 20-840. No banked curves, so no need for easement curves. 

2 hours ago, Tuga said:

The elevated track that I use is the Kato 20-840. No banked curves, so no need for easement curves. 

Aha, very cool, I should get me some of those sometime.

16 hours ago, cteno4 said:

Sadly I think the old non banked double viaduct curves are now oop.

jeff

You are right Jeff.

Keep an eye on ebay auctions, once in a while a set appears for sale.

I actually have a number of sets from great ebay deals way back. Got 3 loops from a guy who setup a bunch of loops at the chicago toy fair like 20 years back with Kato! Few more curves later in a big box of misc Unitrak I got for a steal. Lost one set to the club layout.

jeff

Ha yes. Our first club build on the fly layouts were done using that big pile of double viaduct. Our first nailed down sectional layout then used it and I sold it to the club. When we retired the sectional it was bought by a club member so the track lives on in a new home.

lost was I let it go to the clubs before the old flat curves went oop! Not been a huge fan of the super elevated.

jeff

• Like 1