Train ASMR videos & Audio walks from around Tokyo

Spydarman

Hi again everyone,

Thanks to all of you for your kind and positive support recently!

It's meant a lot to know there is an amazing community here!

I just wanted to let people know that I've recorded another video of Tokyo's Yurikamome Line, which is a monorail train that is set on rubber wheels.

It travels through the beautiful bay area of downtown Tokyo, and I recorded it during sunset time, so the colours look quite stunning.

I hope you can watch and enjoy it, and also compare the difference between tracks and tires.

Edited by disturbman
  • Like 4
On 11/13/2021 at 1:22 AM, Spydarman said:

Thanks JR East!

You are from France? Did you happen to spend some time in Japan as well?

I'm leaving in France in the close subburb of Paris. 

I made more than 10 travels to Japan. Some for professional reasons, some for photographic reasons (cherry blossoms) some for holidays reasons, some for spending time in a monastery for recovering. 

JM

• Like 2
20 hours ago, JR East said:

I'm leaving in France in the close subburb of Paris. 

I made more than 10 travels to Japan. Some for professional reasons, some for photographic reasons (cherry blossoms) some for holidays reasons, some for spending time in a monastery for recovering. 

JM

Oh!

Well I hope you can visit Japan again one day, once the pandemic is over and things are back to normal!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

メリークリスマス!

I filmed another train video, this time walking along the Tokyu Setagaya Street Tramline, here in Tokyo. The Setagaya Line is only 1 of 2 remaining street tramways in the metropolis of Tokyo.

Currently, due to COVID-19, there is a plastic barrier surrounding the cab driver area, which makes it difficult to film a "cab view video".

This ASMR virtual walk takes about 1 hour, showing the entire Setagaya Line starting at Shimo-Takaido Station and finishing at Sangenjaya Station. There are 10 stations along the route, with guarded and unguarded crossings that can be seen as the rail line winds its way through the sleepy neighbourhoods of Setagaya Ward. The rolling stock (Train Model), which you'll see of a lot in the video is the Tokyu 300 series.

If you have any comments or further train-related requests, please let me know! Thanks for all of your continued support! Please consider subscribing, if you like the content!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5v0DfcVf3c

• Like 2

Happy New Year everyone! All the best to everyone in this group for 2022!

Here is the latest video I've made riding the Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line. The entire line services 11 stations from Hamamatsucho (downtown Tokyo) to Haneda Airport.

It takes about 30 minutes to travel from the track's beginning to the end of the line. The 3 rolling stock types on this line are Hitachi Rail's 1000 series, 2000 series, and 10000 series.

This is an ASMR-style cab view, so please enjoy the HD quality sights and sounds of this trainline with an over-the-shoulder perspective.

If you enjoy this type of train content from Tokyo, please let me know and consider subscribing!

• Like 3
  • disturbman changed the title to Train ASMR videos & Audio walks from around Tokyo

こんにちは!Hello again, everyone!

Here is a new train video I recorded of the Tokyu Ikegami Line in Tokyo.

The Tokyu Ikegami Line is a railway line that runs from Gotanda Station to Kamata Station in Tokyo. There are currently 15 stations on the train line and it takes about 30 minutes to travel from the track's beginning to the end of the line. The 2 rolling stock types on this line are the 1000 series EMU and 7000 series EMU. This video showcases a cabin-view as the train travels from Gotanda Station to the final stop at Kamata Station.

ありがとう!Thank you!

Please consider subscribing for more train videos and check out the others that are already there!

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing fine these days.

Being busy at work has limited my ability to record train videos, but I managed to film this one of the Tokyu Oimachi Line in Tokyo.

The Tokyu Oimachi Line is a 12.4 kilometer railway line that runs from Oimachi Station (Tokyo) to Mizonokuchi Station in Kawasaki, Kanagawa.. There are currently 16 stations on the train line (also includes stops at Futako-shinchi & Takatsu on the Den-en-Toshi Line) and it takes about 30 minutes to travel from the track's beginning to the end of the line. The 2 rolling stock types (local services) on this line are the 5-car 9000 series EMU and 9020 series EMU. The 2 rolling stock types (express services) on this line are the 6000 and 6020 (7-car) EMU. This video showcases a cabin-view as the train travels from Oimachi Station to the final stop at Mizonokuchi Station.

If you haven't already, I hope you can subcribe to the channel for more train videos in the future!

ありがとう!Thank you!

TreyMitchelle

What a great video, thanks for sharing. Btw, if you're into ASMR mics and want to enhance your audio experience, I highly recommend checking out asmrmicrophones.com. They have a wide range of options that can take your ASMR game to the next level!

Edited by TreyMitchelle