Happy New Year

TRod

Tony Galiani

Hope everyone has a great New Year!

We are preparing our traditional Japanese breakfast as I type.  Though, to be honest, I am not sure it is a real traditional breakfast but it is what we had, and greatly enjoyed, at the hotel we stayed at in Nikko.

Then, since I like to start the year as I hope to go on, I will be working on my small Japanese demo layout for the upcoming Mebane train show and practicing some music for upcoming perfomances.

All the best,

Tony Galiani

• Like 3

Happy New Year. Soba for New Year is a tradition here now. We are missing fresh made soba from some small joint in northern Japan. Until then, we make do with dry soba and packaged concentrated soba dipping sauce.

IMG_0133.thumb.jpg.bc7d602a2436d150bd2ac87eeed9c622.jpg

• Like 3

total drool fest!

Squid how could you! That’s like me eating chimp! Cephalopods of a tentacle should stick together! That being said I do enjoy how the little wok fried baby octopuses can stick to your tongue. Fun to gross out the person you are eating with.

13 hours ago, railsquid said:

and ritualistic cannibalism:

osechi-ryori-2022-01-01_02.jpg

Happy New Year to all y’all! Here’s to more tolerant and patient times.

cheers,

jeff

• Haha 1
Tony Galiani

It's New Year but I am still not with the program!

I never looked at the University calendar so, after getting all types of weather alerts and e-mail messages about potential impact on the Campus overnight, I got up very early as usual and went to work - fortunately from home.  At around 7:30 AM my boss sent me a reminder that today is a University holiday.  Oops.

The good news is I am awake enough to work on a mini project I started over the past week.

Ciao,

Tony Galiani

• Like 1

Extremely belated happy new year everyone and a thousand appologies,it s been a monumental and crazy month!”🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

😂😂😂👍