West Kyushu Shinkansen pics

Looks really great

The black front logo applied makes really "automotive industry". 

I really love the seats and the effort done for disabled people. 

JM  

10 hours ago, JR East said:

The black front logo applied makes really "automotive industry". 

Or like a face. Like a cute animal. That's what my wife thought.

That head mark gives it an Alfa Romeo look. Certainly a N700S model i’d happily purchase. 

Are these intended to run just between Hakata and Nagasaki?

1 hour ago, Kamome said:

That head mark gives it an Alfa Romeo look. Certainly a N700S model i’d happily purchase. 

Are these intended to run just between Hakata and Nagasaki?

Exactly the brand I was thinking of. 

If they release this N700S, it'll be the first Shinkansen I'll purchase as I don't have any Shinkansen 

JM.  

TokyoImperialPalace

I also think the livery is an great improvement on previous N700S liveries. For some reason the nose looks far better on this model than previous shinkansens, though I prefer the E5 color scheme overall.

• Like 1

I agree at 111% with Vincent (Disturbman), livery colors are OK, but the name written 7-8 time on every side, logos on each free corner....

.....and for those that after all forget the name, a free KAMOME tatoo on the buttoks ?? 😜 ??

imagine... a nightmare with DR.Yellow with name written on each car (yes, like RFI Diamante or Aiace ...or Frecciarossa)
a 16 cars N700 Kodama-Kodama-Kodama-Kodama-.........Nozomi-Nozomi-Nozomi-Nozomi.....🥶

I prefer the first project, just red+white, I don't like the "eyeliner" and the ALFA stile "scudetto" (is good on Alfa cars, not trains...) just miss a couple of moustache and the rat face is done

• Haha 1

The livery itself is great, that red is beautiful, but I think most graphic designers would have an attack to see so much text being so needlessly repeated. A simple logo with the name once by car would have been enough. Not this constant repetition every where.

I remember someone—was it @Socimi?—had described this livery as “peak-Mitooka”.

1 hour ago, disturbman said:

The livery itself is great, that red is beautiful, but I think most graphic designers would have an attack to see so much text being so needlessly repeated. A simple logo with the name once by car would have been enough. Not this constant repetition every where.

I remember someone—was it @Socimi?—had described this livery as “peak-Mitooka”.

Well, i'd gladly take the honour, but in reality, the first one to use the phrase was actually you:

On 10/29/2020 at 7:48 PM, disturbman said:

Exactly, and as Tomoha noted, a lot of the details won’t be seen by travelers.

If the rendering is the final design, I think we might have reached peak-Eiji Mitooka studio and might see a change in paradigm.

I do have taken a liking for it, and i'll be using it quite frequently, however the one and only original is yours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1