Virtual 4K Yurkiamome Line MONORAIL ride at Sunset in Tokyo

Spydarman

Hi everyone,

I just want to thank everyone for your warm welcome to this amazing community board!

Also, to everyone who watched my Yamanote Line video and gave me some feedback.

I'm amazed by the positivity that I've received so far!

I just wanted to let people know that I've recorded another video of Tokyo's Yurikamome Line, which is a monorail train that is set on rubber wheels.

It travels through the beautiful bay area of downtown Tokyo, and I recorded it during sunset time, so the colours look quite stunning.

I hope you can watch and enjoy it, and also compare the difference between tracks and tires.

I just wanted to let people know that I've recorded another video of Tokyo's Yurikamome Line, which is an automated driverless monorail train that is set on rubber wheels.

It travels through the beautiful bay area of downtown Tokyo, and I recorded it during sunset time, so the colours look quite stunning.

I hope you can watch and enjoy it, and also compare the difference between tracks and tires.

• Like 6
10 hours ago, railsquid said:

If you'll allow a slight point of pedantry, the Yurikamome is an "automated guideway transit", not a monorail.

I'll definitely allow it! 😀 I appreciate the correction.

I guess I fell into the group of people that mistake it for a monorail, which reminds me that I should record a trip on the actual Tokyo Monorail that travels to Haneda Airport.

I'll make some changes to the title and description! Thanks again!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, railsquid said:

Don't forget the Chiba, Shōnan and Tama Monrails 🙂 And for gadgetbahns, there's also the Seaside Line and the Nippori-Toneri Liner.

Thanks for these!

I'll have a lot on recordings to get to now! 😆

I was actually beginning a plan to record the Shōnan monorail, but wasn't really aware about the others you mentioned! 👍

Couldn’t really avoid the pedantry on a subject that is at the heart of the forum.

If you ever want to better hear rubber-tire trains, I recommend the few Parisian lines that are equipped with them: lines 1, 4, 6, 11 and 14. The tunnels make the noise more perceptible.

• Like 1

Let's not forget the Tokyo Disney Resort Line monorail. You can access it from... need I say it... Maihama Station on the Keiyo Line.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, maihama eki said:

Let's not forget the Tokyo Disney Resort Line monorail. You can access it from... need I say it... Maihama Station on the Keiyo Line.

Hahaha! Wow, I completely forgot about that one!

Another one on the list!

Thanks Maihama Eki! I won't forget you! 🤣