Video: The Greatest Railway In the World | Metro in Tokyo Explained

MeTheSwede

Well he explains it the greater tokyo rapid rail transit in the narration, not just metro. It would have been a huge task to source and license video for all that. For a nice intro and overview the photos actually work well.

jeff

18 minutes ago, katoftw said:

So confused. It shows so many railways that aren't the Metro system. And just uses pics pulled from wiki commons.

This guy is either from Toronto or Vancouver. He tries to present himself as a world-wide expert. Not surprised at the wki commons photos. Probably never been to Japan  himself. I just ignore all taking head videos and especially RM's videos.

Just now, bill937ca said:

This guy is either from Toronto or Vancouver. He tries to present himself as a world-wide expert. Not surprised at the wki commons photos. Probably never been to Japan  himself. I just ignore all taking head videos and especially RM's videos.

Thanks. I was getting a vibe like that. Watched the first 3 minutes and thought something was fishy. Then skimmed through it.

Was deciding on whether to watch it is full or not. Your opinion help my choice. Thanks.

• Like 1

It’s nothing fancy, just the basics which I can always enjoy as a refresher as my dyslexic brain can’t remember names well at all but seeing the lines like that really help give my brain some visual patterning that it can hold onto better along with the still of the train and name. But flashy it ain’t but many times non flashy is better!

cheers

jeff