Christmas Wishes to you all

Lawrence

As the weather starts to close in on us we have had to make changes to our schedule.  We were due to head to Glasgow Airport at 5am tomorrow, but given the road conditions we have decided to book a hotel for tonight and make the journey this evening rather than take our chances in the morning and miss our flight.  For the first time we are heading to Spain to spend Christmas with my wife's father and I would not be popular if we got stuck on a motorway in a snow drift  :cheesy

So on behalf of Della, Kirstie and myself, we would like to wish you all a joyful, safe and happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2010 :icon_rendeer:

Darren Jeffries

And to you Lawrence...

If you weren’t feeling Christmassy before, try this.

This was taken this morning on my way to work. It was a beautiful drive 30 miles across glorious English countryside.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and best wishes of the season!

DSC00288.JPG

Claude_Dreyfus

Looks cold Darren. The snow has more or less melted from Sussex, at least my area of it!

A peaceful Christmas to all, and here's to a happy new year...

qwertyaardvark

From Sugar Land, Texas, a place where "real" snow comes about once per decade (schools close when there are flurries), I wish to all of y'all a warm, sweet, merry christmas and a happy new year!

KAMPAI!  ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ )

Seasons greetings to all too!!!

Of course, living in Canada, snow doesn't really impress much (I'm so sick of shovelling it!), still it won't get bad here till January.

My wife and I made an animated Christmas film last year as a kinda seasonal card, so I'll share it with you now in the spirit of the season!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdZjq7cvj8I

Happy Holidays

Graham

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy New Year.

I'll be away this holiday season, so probably won't have access to the internet. Talk to you again next year!  :grin :grin :grin

Have some very good holidays everybody!

Now setting off on a 5-hour journey home with my gf to my parents'. I decided to go by local train and not by ICE, as I want her to see the real Dutch countryside from a normal train. She's eager to see the boring flat lands, as if that's not the same case in her hometown in Ibaraki... :cheesy

Anyways, have a good one!

P.s. I'll most probably return next year, so until then!