KTM HO Scale Brass Kodama 151 repower /regear

Folks, 

It's been a while since I have had a chance to check in on this forum. I have an early (?) KTM Brass HO scale Kodama 151 that I would like to repower and regear. I was able to do this with a completely new floor, can motor, and trucks for a KIHA in the past. Is KTM still in operation and do they make an upgrade? Does anyone know who I would contact about this in Japan?

Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Regards

Jere Ingram

Folks

Are there any hobby shops in Japan that will be able to obtain KTM parts for me who just happen to speak English? I have sent KTM an email but never got a reply.

Might try model train plus (https://www.modeltrainplus.net). Nariichi San does some personal shopping services that may work by him ordering the parts from ktm in japan and then him shipping the parts to you. Adds to the cost some but if you can’t find a shop set up for english, export and ktm sales it may be your only option.

jeff

Modellbahn JP

@roadstar_na6 @upwpfan

Hello.

That's right what @Kamome still said Katsumi is still operation but they don't make an upgrade in their factory.

One candadian customer said a same thing when he has sent an email.

I don't know what you wanna do but things that I'm able to is to order parts from KTM.

If you like, could you tell me what you'll do?

Doh, sorry modellbahn I forgot you specialized in HO! You fit the bill, English speaking, export and can order parts from ktm!

jeff

• Like 1