ModelAsian

DF4B

• cteno4 changed the title to ModelAsian

Looks very nice, its good to see some new offerings for the Chinese N scale market!  Does Model Asia have a website where there is more information about their products?  I am interested to see what they offer and what they're planning. 

21 minutes ago, Kiha66 said:

Looks very nice, its good to see some new offerings for the Chinese N scale market!  Does Model Asia have a website where there is more information about their products?  I am interested to see what they offer and what they're planning. 

I think this is HO. But still nice to see. I also have an interest in Chinese trains.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kiha66 said:

Hi, Kiha66. sorry to tell you, C80 is HO scale, but we also plan to produce N scale Chinese model in the future, welcome to pay attention!

Edited by DF4B
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, gavino200 said:

I think this is HO. But still nice to see. I also have an interest in Chinese trains.

Hi,gavino200. The C80 is a famous coal car in China, as it was originally used on the world's busiest coal railway line.

• Like 1

Looks really nice. Have you considered making a real rotatable coupler?😆

Looking forward to your other products as well.

And you might want to replace the "intro needed" with the actual intro lol

Good luck!

Hi Nozomi329! If want to assemble the rotating coupler, then the cost will become higher. While after a survey, many fans like to buy a section by section