Shizuoka Hobby Show 2021

bill937ca

bill937ca

There will be Shizuoka Hobby Show this year, but unlike other years there will be no public admission because of Coviv.   For 2021 the show will only run May 13th (Thursday) -May 14th (Friday) with the Saturday and Sunday public days cancelled.  Hard to say how much we will see without the public access days.  

https://hobby-shizuoka.com/info/index.html?fbclid=IwAR2LgVfojCNkaFyguXHrka-tVTDhqZOJ7SlgX2jQrQCUHobOBmQ0OemPzcA

The last Shizuoka Hobby Show was in 2019. The 2020 show was entirely cancelled due to Coviv.

For anyone not familiar with the show this is the 2019 thread.     

Edited by bill937ca
  • Like 3

Me too. I have tried several times in the past to combine a business trip to Japan with a train show but never could.

• Like 1
gavino200

I wish my work took me to Japan. Combining a vacation with an event like that might be a possibility though. I didn't even think of trying to make something like that a reality, but why not. 

[Shizuoka Hobby Show 2021] New product information of model railroad-KATO, modemo, Greenmax, Hiroyuki Tsugawa, Sankei-

• Like 1

Doug Coster has said that Micro Ace does not have a booth at this year's Shizuoka Hobby Show.

maihama eki
19 hours ago, bill937ca said:

[Shizuoka Hobby Show 2021] New product information of model railroad-KATO, modemo, Greenmax, Hiroyuki Tsugawa, Sankei-

Everyone here with the maturity level of a 10 year old (you know who you are), needs to to skip to 20:50 on this video.

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, maihama eki said:

Everyone here with the maturity level of a 10 year old (you know who you are), needs to to skip to 20:50 on this video.

Who doesnt love a little toilet bowl with 's**t' going around the toilet! Makes a wonderful funny diorama in the common toilet for guests!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Das Steinkopf
On 5/15/2021 at 8:47 AM, maihama eki said:

My attempt at toilet humour from my last trip 4 years ago.

The Wicked Witch of the West dished out the most evil of revenges on poor old Toto for cocking his leg up on her castles gate.

IMG_7493.JPG

• Haha 1

Many similar jokes here at our house as we bought a Toto toilet a number of years ago and to top it off my wife’s name is Dorothy, and no she doesn’t have any red shoes and the dog’s name is astro…

jeff