Kato Catenary Transitions

ATShinkansen

Hello,

I admit it’s been a while since I’ve been here.  Train stuff has been inaccessible last year due to moving.  It’s come back out, and I’m in a place where I can do something with it once again.

Going through my catenary poles, I had forgotten that the set of the arch-style poles comes with two variants, in equal number, as shown below:

F744AF75-CD4D-4DDF-9A03-B3F1D0F28FBA.thumb.jpeg.711a6faee0946b69f866d53741724d91.jpeg

My question is what is the typical application of each of these styles?  Where along the line would each type be more likely to be seen?

In addition, I would like to know what the most common transition points would be from one pole style to another, such as from these to the 23-061 or 23-059 (when used for double track with the same spacing).

Thanks,

Aaron

Edited by GCRailways
Grammar
  • Like 1

It really wouldnt matter. The -062 catenaries you have and all clumped together as type A and type B. So in introducing a third varient, just clump thay varient together as well.

The only real fine detail is the dropper bar on at catenary. The lowest part of the catenary. These alternate from left to right each catenary. And on curves, only from the outside of the curve.

Edited by katoftw
  • Like 1

Okay, thanks.  I had already known about the positioning of the part supporting the wire.  The differences just piqued my interest.