EM13 style loksound decoder

Kiha66

5 hours ago, foxhsu said:

It seems released, website delivery date didn't show Q221 anymore.  

Do you have a link?

I'm not sure it was released, It may have just been delayed and they removed the incorrect information.  No supplier has it yet as far as I'm aware sadly.  The kato USA style also had the release date info removed.

• Like 1

at sbs4dcc.com the EM13 based Loksound is showing "out of stock".  I swear it was in stock there at one point but maybe I am remembering wrong.  

13 minutes ago, chadbag said:

at sbs4dcc.com the EM13 based Loksound is showing "out of stock".  I swear it was in stock there at one point but maybe I am remembering wrong.  

They also use that for "products which are announced but haven't been received yet".  I've been checking their site regularly to see when they show up.  

A pre-production sample was shown on facebook a month or two ago, but the guy who was showing it said it was subject to changes.

3 hours ago, Kiha66 said:

They also use that for "products which are announced but haven't been received yet".  I've been checking their site regularly to see when they show up.  

A pre-production sample was shown on facebook a month or two ago, but the guy who was showing it said it was subject to changes.

yes, I assumed that meant "out of stock" for any reason, including not yet in stock.  I just thought I had remembered them showing in stock a short while ago.  It could have been the Zimo ones though.  I was not paying too much attention

• Like 1

I received a shipment information for my order. It will arrive in 2 days.

Here we go, no speaker included.

DSC00057 (2).JPG

DSC00058 (2).JPG

DSC00059 (2).JPG

Edited by foxhsu
  • Like 1